tuscl

Shit on a Shingle

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:46 PM
An ex Air Force guy told me about eating shit on a shingle. What the hell is that? Sounds like a crazy Joe desert

7 comments

• BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    Creamed beef on toast.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Usually served for breakfast. Best topped with a fried egg. Sometimes referred to simply as SOS. Great stuff.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    If you eat SOS, do get to watch the cow take a bolt to the brain and get creamed?

If you do I’m sure rickdugan thinks it is brilliant! https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    In fact, I hear that rickdugan keeps a piece of SOS in a pit in his basement. He’s named it “Bessy” and he visits it every day. He plays “lambs” with it. That starts when he lowers a bottle of lotion in a basket into the pit and says “it takes the lotion from the basket”.

I think you can see where this is going: nowhere particularly brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    A travelling salesman was driving past a farm one day, and he noticed that a good sized pig had two wooden forelegs. Curious! He saw the farmer out in the barnyard, so he stopped to ask the farmer about the pig.

"Well," said the farmer, "that pig is a hero. We were all asleep in our beds when the house caught fire. He noticed that the house was on fire, broke out of the barn, broke into the house, woke all of us up, and then led us all to safety!"

"Wow!" responded the salesman. "So, he lost his legs in the fire?"

"Oh, no. His legs were all fine. But Hell, boy. That pig is a hero! Special! You don't just eat a pig like that all at once."
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Thank uou for the explanations
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    *you*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion