tuscl

Ponder this fake strip club scenario

Djscudmaster
New York
Monday, June 17, 2019 7:26 PM
Not True but lets say this. Private party at strip club or celebrity male at strip club or rich ceo buying out bar. Select patrons added to party or club is open for business as normal. Female strippers surround said male who is ushuring private party or buying out bar or its his birthday party etc...Friends of said male if there too are nearby as well Some of the strippers who around said male having drinks or the order is starting to be created start starring at an attractive male patron feet away or farther (How attractive is patron ? Hmmm) smiles abound lips licked etc...they ask said male can He(AMP) join or says is bar open for all? They look at male patron and ask what are you drinking or favorite drink is. or would you like to join? He looks startled or doesn't answer making one females say "Oh He's shy guy!" Females order bottles for themselves or drinks and when drinks/bottles arrive his bottle/drink is ushured to Him and within a minute or so or less females next to said male who bought the drinks/bottles turn to him and say well mister thank you for the drinks/bottles and give male kiss on cheek/hand and start to get up and walk away from said male. He looks shocked startled and says huh what? One female says whilst pointing at attractive Male patron We are goining to party or hang out with Him. Hmmm What is your opinion of said scenario how should it turn out Whose at fault who should be reprimanded or kicked out of party?

14 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    This actually happened to me once. I was at a club or bar or party and the manager or bartender or host was so impressed or flattered or annoyed that he offered me a job or thanked me or asked me to leave. I think that it was my fault or the girls’ fault or his fault.
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    Go to your room DJ
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you like swinging dicks smh
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I actually had 3 strokes trying to follow that
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Can you give the scenario one more time and preferably in English this time? Otherwise, I'll have to assume it was his fault, or the girls' fault or maybe everyone's fault. Although there is also the possibility that it was nobody's fault. The real question you should be asking after a situation like this is "Who's on first?"
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    OK. I thought it was just me, other people had a difficult time following this thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think you can call this "typing with my face" experiment a failure.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ithinkidontgetit
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    OP stated it in plain English..... work on your language comprehension skills if you can't follow... It was his fault for allowing the bottle rats to do it. I've had girls do that for me before though, at strip clubs and regular clubs....get other guys to buy us drinks lol
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    #incoherent #makesnosense #cocaineisahelluvadrug
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    It’s my fault for reading this, doubting my first impression that it was verbal diarrhea, and then deciding to read it again thinking it would make more sense on the second go around. Any of my time wasted on this thread is entirely my fault.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Agree most of PO's writing is incoherent, but this time I think I can translate: Kobe crashed his BSD (Big Swinging Dick) party at a Deja Vu.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Joes mama is rite
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    I kind of enjoyed reading his posts. Makes me think my 12-year-old is gifted!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion