tuscl

Another Disappeared Rant

doctorevil
Evil Lair
It looks like Idiot_Savant has pulled up stakes and moved on as well. He didn’t last long.

19 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    Just FYI, when a user asks to have his or her account deleted, it removes all posts.

• AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I noticed that as well. So does this mean his account is closed? As in he can no longer view posts in the VIP board? He was one perceived slight away from shooting up a SC.
    I’d like to think I have a healthy dose of paranoia and he struck me as someone that could hold on to a grudge, and stalk someone, piece together info, drive for 2 days straight wearing an adult diaper so as not to waste time stopping to piss, then randomly open fire in the SCs they frequent.

• AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Ok thanks for the info founder. I was typing when you posted
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Rambo badassery gone like a fart in the wind. Perhaps his black ops helicopter couldn’t wait any longer. They needed to get back over seas to clean up the world.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    There must have been some drug lord/sex traffickers outside of Chiang Mai that needed killing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Vaya Con Dios
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You can't have thin-skin as a TUSCL newbie
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Pretty sure he's gonna end up as a headline soon !
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good riddance
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "He was one perceived slight away from shooting up a SC."
    -----------

More likely that he's going to take out Nanci Pelosi
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Nancy*
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think Founder should have a TUSCL 101 for newbies to read so they know what TUSCL is about and its bit free-for-all unmoderated nature; that way they sorta get a heads-up about what they are getting into.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Why delete accounts but not allow us to edit posts?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Savant had given me a Trust - his Trust is now gone but as far I can tell my Trust count remained the same as when his Trust was there
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The possibility that he's not a troll is not great news for anyone in the same SC environment as him. Some of the stuff he posted was a bit unhinged.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    He definitely is an angry lil elf!
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Papi, I’m not sure that a TUSCL 101 would be read or followed by those who might most benefit from it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think it was another incarnation of Constantine...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion