tuscl

Inflatable Pussies

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
It’s not every day you meet a woman who can inflate her pussy like a football, but I have met a few over the years.

I remember the first time I encountered an inflatable pussy. I was doing my usual thing (humping the daylights out of an Asian woman). This one was named Sri.

Things were going great. I was having fun. Sri was having fun.

Then suddenly Sri’s pussy began to expand from the inside. What moments ago had been a normal, tight pussy became a cavernous, distended pussy. The only part that remained tight was the opening. Other than that, it felt like my pecker was now inside the rotunda of the US Capitol building.

While her pussy was inflating, Sri suddenly became even more frenzied and passionate than she had been before. If Sri was faking an orgasm, she deserved an Oscar for this performance. As her pussy continued to inflate, I could feel air rushing into her vagina.

Then Sri convulsed violently as her passions swept her over the brink of her personal waterfall.

She was spent.

Apart from feeling that she definitely enjoyed it, I was not entirely clear about what had just happened.

We laid quietly on the bed for a few minutes while the smoke cleared.

What at first inflates must eventually deflate.

As she collected her cool and composure, Sri’s pussy began to relax. Air began to escape from her pussy. It made farting noises as it was released.

She was mortified. Struggling to control my laughter, I assured her that it was OK.

For the next 5 minutes or so her pussy continued to periodically emit farts. Some were short and sweet. Some were more memorable.

She was one of the few “repeat guests” in my bed during that era before Mrs. Hornibastard burst into my life. As best I can recall, Sri had an episode of pussy inflation every time I canoodled her.

Over the years, I met a few more women with inflatable pussies.

One of them was extremely talented musically and could play a rousing rendition of “Stars and Stripes Forever” with her pussy farts during the deflationary stage. (https://youtu.be/cwv8n10dros )

3 comments

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Fun Loving Fella -

Not too many people use the word “canoodle.”

Most English speakers seem to understand it, but few use it.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Wait, so you're talking about actual women and not blow-up dolls? @SanJoseGuy will be disappointed.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock -

Of course I’m talking about real life women.

I would never abuse a blow up doll!

I am not THAT big a pervert!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion