tuscl

Being offered Extras/OTC

crazyjoe
Colorado
I will preface this by saying I am not really an extras or OTC kind of strip club patron. I usually get some dances when I go and leave everything at the club. I don’t typically give my number out to dancers and I usually see them when I see them. I learned a lesson a few years back about giving numbers to dancers.

I have not been clubbing much lately due to life issues and busy work schedule. Last weekend I went to my go to club for a short visit. A dancer is there that I have known for a couple of years and usually get dances from her when I see her. She would probably say that her and I are good friends and she always tells me that she loves me etc. She is full of stripper shit though.
The typical deal at this club is $40 per song or 3/$100. Some dancers are trying to get $50-60.00 per song. This particular dancer mentioned above is there the night I went and we are about to get some dances. She has never tried to be a rob or rip me off, and has always been fair with me. A friend of mine knows the same dancer and he is always telling me she is trying to hit him up for a timed vip dance for $1,000.00 and will not tell him what it would include or not include. She has never tried this with me though. She started out being pushy with me when I first met her, but soon toned it down because that does not work well with me.
At this club you need to purchase a wrist band before going back into the dance area, so as I am paying the guy, she starts dancing to the music and singing along to the song… “Lick it like a lollipop, Lick it like a lollipop”.

Soon we are headed to the back and the conversation goes like this…

Me: So, you are going to lick it like a lollipop?
Dancer: I will, if you treat me right.
Me: How is that?
Dancer: You got to take care of me (with money).
Me: How much is that?
Dancer: (We have already found a spot and she is on her knees in front of me) For you… hmmm… $5,000.00.
Me: Why so much?
Dancer: It’s not that much…
Me: Why is that not that much?
Dancer: Because I am spoiled in real life. You are spoiled with the dances in here (at that price) and I am spoiled outside of here.

I told my buddy that knows her about this conversation and he laughed his ass off and said he thought she was trying to start negotiations and end up at around a $1,000. Needless to say, I have never had a conversation with a dancer like this one, but honestly I got a kick out of it.. lmfao

Thoughts?

26 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I will add that the dances after that conversation were as they usually are. This particular dancer is consistent.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    My thought is that she doesn’t want to do extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    My question is Denver a well to do city for dancers to be asking $50 and $60 for a dance?

How common is it for PLs to buy dances at such prices? Is the M.O. for most guys to just watch the stage or are dances sold at a pretty-good clip?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If I were to venture to guess...she charges that because she can get it. Not frequently, but just enough for her to refuse to budge. I’d classify her as dancer who is down with extras but is “low volume” though other members on this site may disagree what makes a dancer low volume.

I myself have had 1k offers before, with the customer soliciting that from me. Most of those offers were from a no extras club where dancers charge 1k for their time, so in that kind of place the customers are (comparatively speaking) starting at a lowball amount. Since at that club dancers can easily (and often do) bounce out of their shift early all the time, especially around 1 am, perhaps it’s something that happens? But if so, nobody talks about it so idk how often that’s a thing. But the offer has happened a few times at a mid tier club without VIP as well.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Holy shit Joe everything about this post sounds like rip off. $40 dollar dances? 1000 up front for VIP dances jesus. Don’t even get me started on hanging out with her. My wallet is aching right now. We’re gonna rescue you joe.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    First off I agree with nicespice^. The dancer is probably a "low volume" extras girl. In other words, very selective on who she'll fuck, when she'll do it (only when she really needs money) and only will do it when someone pays her holdout price, be it 1k, 2k, 5k, etc.
    That being said... for 5000 big smackers I that 99% of strippers and probably even 50% of civilian women would be willing to fuck just about anyone.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    For $5,000 I get to have a different hot chica once a week, every week, for an entire year including the cost of the hotel room. Glad I live in TJ now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Those prices would give me erectile dysfunction
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    And I thought that it was outrageous when a Follies dancer quoted me $350 for a 30 minute VIP because she was better than the others.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Sorry, I don’t see ANY dancer worth even close to that amount.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    $5K that's absurd.

I was once quoted $1k in Vegas and found that to be somewhat reasonable given the area.

What happened or lesson learned in previous clubbing from giving out your number?
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Before reading this I would have told anyone that they will only see $1k+ (let alone $5k) offers for extras in the (now) ROB clubs in San Francisco (and one piano bar I visited in Pairs in 2002, where taking the 23 year old blonde Russian super-babe back to my hotel would cost about $800 Euros. Ridiculous price but she delivered equally ridiculously service!).

If I got that offer today, I'd probably keep laughing until she was too old to be fuckable anymore.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Papi Chulo said "My question is Denver a well to do city for dancers to be asking $50 and $60 for a dance?

How common is it for PLs to buy dances at such prices? Is the M.O. for most guys to just watch the stage or are dances sold at a pretty-good clip?"

I am not sure that these dancers are getting these prices. I do not see any dancers asking these prices staying busy. I usually see them rejected time after time, or I hear them hit up someone near me at a lower price. Dancers can charge what they want to at this club. Minimum is $35.00 per song.

The smart ones charge $40 per song or 3/ $100. With a good attitude and beong friendly and smiling I see some dancers taking customer after customer to the back sometimes with a line of guys waiting for them. Some get worn out and need to disappear to the back to rest for a while.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    @ Papi...As far as Denver goes. The economy is better than a lot of areas with lots of new people moving in Constantly. Real estate prices and rents have nearly doubled in the last 7 years. During the last recession, we barely felt a ripple. That ripple did not even come until 2011.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    As far as other clubing areas, the closest cities to club in around Denver is Albuquerque NM 6.5 hour drive. Salt Lake Utah 8 hours. Denver is an island so to speak.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nicespice is probably right I suspect
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam skippy! That is one expensive stripper! I support dancers but God dam!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    What Nicespice said about the low volume extras is probably right. I do remember her saying she was moving from an apartment into a house with a 3 car garage. She said she needed space for her 2 cars and for a friend if they came over. They could park in the garage for discretion
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Learn how to get shit for free like i do
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ would you ever kill a crippled old man?
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    ^^^ there's a lot of people I'd kill
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Blood huh?
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    If you pay more then 1K youre a sociopath. you are socially retarded. and if you have 5K to blow on pussy you wouldnt be asking, because you know where the hoes are at, and its not a strip club.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    That's a girl who really didn't want to do it but would if someone was crazy enough to pay the asking price. Also don't assume that you would have pushed her down to your buddy's price as girls like her tend to be variable IME. I guess for now you just get what you always have if you enjoy the dances. But if she is already dangling on that precipice then you may want to revisit the issue every so often as her cash needs may make her more reasonable as time moves on and her limits keep shifting.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    The girls that need 5K are the ones that will get you in trouble. They will have buyer remorse when you guys are done doing it. you want someone thats past the 5K stage. 1K and under, and preferably $350.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    The reality is, if she could pull off the 5k, there would not be a reason for the offer to be on the table. a dumbass guy would have cuffed her up. she cant get someone that makes that kind money outside the club. thats why she strips, poor choice of SO or drug abuse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion