tuscl

Massage Parlors/Spas on TUSCL?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:43 AM
Some geographic areas (Ontario Canada for example) have a significant number of massage parlors/spas mixed in with the strip club listings. In contrast, there are some areas (e.g., Orlando) where the massage/spa scene is very active but TUSCL contains zero listings for these establishments. What is the history/rationale for the mixing of massage parlors with the listings of strip clubs? Why is the coverage so uneven across geographic areas? Should we encourage mongers to add more massage parlor listings or should coverage of this category of business establishment be discouraged?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    This is the Ultimate STRIP CLUB list not rub mats. However a lot of members want to see massage parlors listed too and Founder has allowed it. There are 2 listed under the Atlanta area with very little or no reviews. I have no use for them being listed but I'm only 1 member.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t think too many guys would be discreet In describing what’s offered if it’s beyond a legal massage.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I’m not sure I see any critical distinctions between strip clubs and rub joints. There’s an awful lot of rubbing going on in most strip clubs.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I don't go to massage parlors, but I don't mind if they're listed.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    RubMaps has that category very well covered. TUSCL format is not set up as well for that style venue.
    5 years ago
    You mentioned the listings in Ontario vs Florida and there is a significant difference in that in Ontario all those activities are legal so there is no risk in describing whatever goes on in the establishment.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    MP/Spas are not my thing but if they are listed and reviewed, I'm good with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not a spa guy either and don't really go looking for info on it - since I don't go looking for that info I don't mind it being on TUSCL where perhaps a good/worthwhile spot may get on my radar - as anything else, if it doesn't interest me I just don't read it and scroll past it - if in the future there were a lot of spa listings mixed in with SC-listings it should be easy for Founder to add a switch to turn them off from one's view
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    How exactly is a masseuse like a dancer? Unless you're using both terms as euphemisms for prostitute. #FOSTA-SESTA
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    They both have tits. They both have a Vagina. They are both beautiful women. Let me count the ways that a masseuse is like a dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Icey The message places being referred to are the ones with happy-endings, not Message Envy
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    @623 You are correct that Canada is much more enlightened than the USA regarding prostitution. Do you think that accounts for differing tendencies to list massage parlors? Actually, areas of the country where strip clubs are most boring (think Orlando and other cities with very restricted strip club scenes) would seem to be prime candidates for an active massage parlor scene. Areas where the strip club scene is more "fun" (maybe Miami, Detroit, Atlanta (or should I say Follies-ville)) would not seem to have as strong a market for massage parlors. Personally, I like having the massage parlor listings. They provide some options in cities where the strip club scene is boring.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    The greater Toronto area is a paradise for erotic massage establishments. I just returned from my fifth visit in less than two years (it's a little more than a three-hour drive). Canadian laws in this regard are somewhat fuzzy, but these places typically advertise nude body to body contact, body slides, the ability to "explore your attendant's body," and the like. Many have been around for a while with no legal issues that I'm aware of, so it must be all good (at least for happy endings). That's why there's no problem describing your experiences in these places in a review (in regards to LE). So I'd like to see a greater presence for Toronto-area MPs on TUSCL.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    MPS are better than the trash ass American strip clubs , Well MEXICO has both Fs spas amd the best strip clubs in the world where you can fuck your dancer and your masseuse !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It does sound like the Ontario area is great. People have posted about negotiating massages in the front room, with naked black super cuties. SJG
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    so was yours
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I don't see them listed much in the places I research, so it's no skin off my teeth. If they started to clog up the real club listing sections, however, I'd probably feel differently. If founder decides to more actively promote them in the listings, then it might make sense to create a separate category for them. Idk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion