• londonguy
    5 years ago
    Are you serious 25 ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    as a heart attack I have no clue !
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Never heard of him so I googled him. Benjamin Aaron Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator, public speaker, author, and lawyer. At age 17, he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States. He writes columns for Creators Syndicate and Newsweek, serves as editor-in-chief for The Daily Wire, which he founded, and hosts The Ben Shapiro Show, a daily political podcast and radio show. An editor-at-large of Breitbart News between 2012 and 2016, he has written ten books." I don't pay attention to the political commentators that I have heard of let alone someone lime this.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    He's a good PR tool.... totes the line he's paid to tote
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Thanks whodey. I was about to do the same thing. I'm not familiar with him either.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    He is pretty good, his podcasts can be interesting, i listen once in a while
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    He is very well spoken and persuasive. His positions are well reasoned, as are most conservative opinions. My son really enjoys listening to him. I think he does come across a bit smug and condescending, but I'm a fan of that.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Never heard of him either, until this thread.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    He’s a good presenter who’s message I usually find to be too right wing for my taste. He does grab your attention and frequently elicits a laugh or a snicker.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    He is brilliant, articulte and well-spoken. The attacks on him by progressives have been have been viciously anti-semitic.
  • He needs logic lessons because his statements are only true if you ignore the obvious logic gaps .
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Please give an example.
  • nufoc
    5 years ago
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Pretty sharp fucking dude.
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure he's either... Just another loud mouth who is deliberately provocative because it gets attention and garners fame and money. They can be found on both sides of the political spectrum.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Andrew Neil 'destroys' Ben Shapiro in BBC interview [view link] Dumb Right Winger Tries Bashing Bernie Gets Immediately Owned [view link] Sam Seder DESTROYS Ben Shapiro [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    He's a smart guy. He does initially seem smug and condescending, but I think it's unintentional. Love or hate him, I would hate to debate him.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Andrew Neil owned him pretty hard and made him run away
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    He knows his stuff.
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    Andrew Neil destroys Shapiro in BBC interview? Hardly, Neil was exposed as a useless arrogant left wing hack who needs to be told what to think and say. The whole interview, not just the edited clip phat boy linked to, is on YouTube and shows how the interview really went down. Neil could only read his stupid and biased questions off his note cards and when he was challenged it was him who ran away.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    He talks fast and has studied the structure of a debate. That is it. When he has to actually provide substance for his argument, instead of trying to shut opponents up by talking faster than them, he falls flat. Anyone can feel free to browse his Twitter account. He can be pretty nonsensical at times, is a total right wing puppet, and resorts to making speeches about things like "baby Hitler" when he has nothing of substantial value to bring to an argument and instead just touches upon some hot-button issues that the nuts on the right will get wet over.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Super smart. Quick witted. Smug. A bit of a provocateur. I agree with him more than disagree.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Extremely smart, well versed, great debater. Young, witty, and definitely arrogant. Love listening to him. Love watching his debates and lectures. As far as anyone “owning him”. .... I have watch many of the debates that he enters into .. not once have I seen him get “owned” by anyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion