tuscl

Am I weird for getting turned on after a cute guy tells me " you're so adorable

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Like of course that is creepy but that's why I told him I'm never gonna meet with I'm in private

I would never meet him in private bc I don't trust him but I just like what he Said lol is that weird

21 comments

• Like basically I thought what he said Kind of cute ...lol..And he's cute.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    There is nothing the least bit unusual about your reaction. In fact, that’s precisely the reaction any man says something like that is looking for.

Allow me to translate the hidden meaning of the words “you’re so adorable and cute I just wanna snuggle up to u and kiss u a thousand time.”

TRANSLATION:
    “Hello there! You are really hot (or at least ‘hot enough!’ Just seeing you walk by and watching you breathing like you do has got my heart pounding, sending my blood racing through my veins to a predictable destination. I wanna snuggle up to you so I can show you something swell. Don’t take this too personally, but maybe later we can go to my place and exchange some bodily fluids!”
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not creepy but it is kinda geeky.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    How many threads u gonna start about some tinder text and that ur not gonna do anything. We like women of action not scaredy 😺s
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Wow, a thousand times!

If you estimate the surface area of your body, devided by the surface area of man lips, well, that's a lot of kisses, some parts of you are gonna be kissed more than once.

Seems reasonable you might get turned on thinking about that.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Speaking of a thousand kisses, I love kissing a girl's whole body, head to toe purposely avoiding her tits and pussy and ass til the end.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No. You're wierd because you post shit like this on tuscl.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Question for you, Nicole1994:

If you thought the guy wasn't "cute", and was in fact not attractive to you at all (like Nick Nolte's mugshot ugly), would you still have been turned on by his comment?

Curious if the context of the comment (i.e.: how you perceive his looks) changes your feeling about the content of the message.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ll say it. It was me. Just admit it dammit!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole

Some say that conservative women are more understanding of men and their sexual desires. I am withholding my opinion to encourage others to speak.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Do you think we need alternative educations and "Anti-Colleges"?

Do you think "chemical castration" is a good idea?

What do you think of AOC?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    everyone on here knows Nicole is really sjg
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole, you realize that's code for "I want to experience the pleasures of ass-to-mouth with you," don't you?
  • @Jack @reverend

I know thats what he means but I just like hearing him say what he said 2 me bc its cute lol..

But bc I know it "translates " to something else ..that is precisely why I have not agreed to meet with him lol..
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you're dealing with socially retarded tricks who can't fathom much beyond bragging about paying for pussy and bitching about women coz they're emotionally scarred from failed marriages.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Honestly, yes. You are weird. Did that answer your question? BTW, when are we going to cuddle?
  • And you're not weird for asking to cuddle a thousand times after I've told you I am not attracted to you and that I am not interested in that ?

Smh.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, I wouldn't ask you to cuddle unless I were within like a 4 hour driving distance.... I like your pic by the way, definitely my fave so far!!
  • I know every guy had told me they love this pic so that why I posted it !

@icey do I look different though? I uploaded some pix to my profile so tell me if this pic makes me look.different compared to them?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not really different, the camera and filter looks different but not you. They're great pics though!
  • This pic had no lighting I was in sunlight !

R u sure u saw the other pics they kind of just now uploaded ..oh well..you've seen all the other pics!
  • @icey gonna delete the other pix
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion