tuscl

anymore late-late night strip clubs exist?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:05 PM
it's defunct and locked up for the past 3 years now, but i remember an SC around here used to be open until 4am--on the weeknights! every weeknight. close at 6-7am on the weekends. pure heaven, i tells ya. nothing like driving over there at 2:30am on a tuesday morning or thursday morning and finding it open and welcoming you with open arms. always a hoot to see just which chick would be working that shift. do these clubs exist anywhere, anymore, with today's atmosphere?

25 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Only place I've experienced late night/24 hr a day strip clubs even on weekdays is Vegas. All the other spots I've been close at 2am. Except Hustler club in SF and Gold Club Centerfolds in Rancho Cordova, which both close at 4am on weekends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    BYOB clubs are often open later. Miami area clubs are often open till 5 or 6 am; and there are 2 clubs open 24-hours (but are usually dead on dayshift and don't get going till midnight)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Miami area clubs serve alcohol and open late
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It goes city by city - seems 2am is a common closing time in many areas but it's not the case in every city
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Vegas
  • s88
    5 years ago
    Showpalace NYC is 8am closing, or 730am really.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Hustler Club in SF closes at 5am on the weekends. It is absolutely packed after hours, as all the bars in the area close and horny guys descend on the club. I was once there at about 2:30am, and a more densely packed sausagefest, I cannot remember.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Le Girls in Phoenix closes at 4am. Or at least they used to. Haven't been there in so long.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    There's a few 24/7 clubs in Vegas. Some of them stay open until 6 or 7AM in the morning.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    There are plenty of after hours clubs in every major city....
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    In COI, Bliss Showgirls closes at 4am Sunday through Thursday, and 5am Friday and Saturday.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Several that I go to stay open till 4 am on weekends.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Most Atlanta area clubs close at 3AM but there are 3 that stay open between 7AM-10AM depending on day of the week.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    @Shadowcat - Can you give any insight on prospects for extras with the breakfast shift? 😄
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my favorite club is 24/7.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The Golden Dragon is Portland's after hours strip club because it doesn't serve alcohol. When all the bars and strip clubs that serve alcohol close at 2 am by law, it closes at 4am on weekdays and 6am on weekends. It always gets a surge of customers at 2am because it is right in the midst of Portland's downtown bar scene. All the horny drunk guys that couldn't hook up at the bars go to the Dragon instead.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    South Florida has a few areas with late night clubs. Dade county clubs tend to close 5am or so. Broward is split, with some municipalities closing them at 2am and others staying open till 5am or even 8am on weekends. Of course there's the 24hr clubs Papi mentioned too. Palm Beach clubs are all 5am I think. So yeah, they still exist.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Most of the Palm Beach county clubs close at 3AM
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I think Gold Club in Charlotte is open until 4am on Friday and Saturday nights. I have never stayed out that late to find out.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I have never been to them (at any hour) but I believe there are a few clubs in Houston that remain open after 2 AM on at least certain nights.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    After hours clubs are more like regular clubs, but with much better eye candy. I actually prefer the vibe. Also, a lot of strippers go to regular after hours clubs on weekends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't like afterhours clubs - as the saying goes "the freaks come out at night" - often times all the riff-raff in town will congregate in the few open places late at night. When I lived in Dallas and would hit Club Onyx (a black club), the club would close past 2am (it served alcohol but would stop at 2am and keep the club open) - anyway the club was often chill till 2am; past 2am there seemed to be at least one fight every weekend (not uncommon there were multiple) when the after-hours crowd showed-up
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    @WillMunny - I couldn't even tell you where to go after dinner. I'm strictly a day shift guy and I did fine at Follies today.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Nothing good happens at a strip club after 2am. Just ask Shadowcat..he will be happy to share his 2AMer updates. Too many idiots and drunks out at that time.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Clubs in Pensacola, FL are open until 3am and Panama City, FL clubs are open until 4am. Deja Vu (and sister clubs) are open until 6am on the weekends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion