Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Going to KS next month. Shall I or shall I not?

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

There is a DIVE SC in Pittsburgh KS called Pats Lounge that I have been to 3 times now. Haven’t been there for about 6 months. It has not been reviewed in 3 years. I am tempted to visit it in July just so I can update it. It is a hole in the wall, but I actually like holes in the wall. Shall I ? Hehe.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

At first I read this "I am tempted to visit it in July just so I can update it. It is a hole in the wall, but I actually like hoes in the wall. Shall I ? Hehe." Nidan gone icyloco? smh!

I like dives. I'd stop by if I were you.

I thought you would be concerned about whether or not she would cuddle with u?

She= the dancers

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@toger. Oh, hell no ! Lol

@nicole. Only time will tell. By I will give the ole college try.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

KS?

Kill somebody?

No, don't do that.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

It kinda looks like that could be an issue when you walk into that club. Like I say, I like the Dive Bars.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Just don't stick it in the hole in the wall ;)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in pittsburgh ks once

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@upright. .. it’s definitely a holy wall

@macktruck... I think I found your load.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Get the heck out of Kansas

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Kansas is great for deer hunting!!!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^ gonna Hunt me some 2 legged (slick legged) dear!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement