tuscl

A Harley Accident

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 2:45 AM
While riding his Harley, a man swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely hurting his head. Dazed and confused he crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?" As he looked up, he noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," he replied as he pulled himself up to the side of the car to get a closer look. She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.” "That's nice of you", he answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!" "Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly." Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being shaken and weak, he agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this." They arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, he thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now." "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs he'd ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?" The man replied, "Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

19 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    🤣
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    As a Harley rider, one of the OLDEST jokes in the books. :) Interestingly that exact thing almost happened to my wife and I. We were run off the Interstate at 70MPH. When I stopped, I was by the bike since I was holding on to it. Couldn't see my wife, but "found" her sortly. Bike was OK, wife was OK me, broken ankle. Amazing result for that accident!!!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Love it!!! I used to have a T-shirt I often wore when riding my Harley that said in large letters on the back: If U can read this my bitch fell off !
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ have the same T-shirt had it for years, I actually think I bought a second one that said the same thing
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Yeah, well I have 3 of them.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ But do you have a Harley ? I do 😝
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    does a vespa count?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^flagooners got a huffy tricycle ;)))
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    @Jackslash, when I saw this title I was expecting a story about the Subi's waitress 😆
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "^ But do you have a Harley ? I do 😝" I have 2.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ this is a picture of one of yours I assume [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fuck you
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Sadly, I no longer own a Harley. I sold my last Fat Boy when I developed an inner ear disorder that fucked up my sense of balance. I have young kids and, as their daddy, I don’t want to be thundering down the highway at 60 mph when the next dizzy spell strikes. I still love Harleys and have come close to buying another one on several occasions. So far, I’ve wisely avoided the temptation.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, I never understood the biker guys calling their GF or wife bitch or old lady. I know I never did. In my book, shows a lack of respect for the one you love.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ One hundred percent agree, I’ve never been one for speaking in derogatory terms to women, I believe we can get away with it in the locker rooms but some fellas don’t know where the line is.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    even in the locker room I don’t use bitch. and certainly not in the club. (maybe that’s the only moral thing I have.)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I also won't refer to women as just "people or person". They DO have a gender, and a lovely one at that!
    5 years ago
    I cal it a Vaj, but if you want to call it a “gender” I guess that’s ok.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion