Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dance raffle

gawker
gawker763220

Older than dirt

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was at a club yesterday where I’d never been before. It was a relatively slow time and the bouncer came around and gave every PL a numbered ticket. Five minutes later they drew a number and the winning prize was a 15 minute VIP with the dancer of your choice. I, of course, did not win, but I thought it was a neat promotion. Has anyone else ever seen this or anything like it?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

yes. they once did this at pure pleasure in richmond, virginia.

in fact, i made a thread about it. if you search "raffle" in the search box it'll come up

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I haven't seen it but I like the idea.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Bucks cab in fort Worth has raffles all day long a few days a month. For funny money and other prizes usually including a big screen TV.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Great idea. If you win the raffle, can you pick a girl that is sitting with someone else ?

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

@Warrior15

Why would you pick a girl that is sitting with someone else?

Why not pick a girl that's free?

Let's me ask this: How would you feel if another customer wins it & picks the girl that is sitting with you?

Profile picture for xedin5436
xedin5436
•

At some places, it can be pretty hard to get a dancer at all because they're tied up with regulars (quite often not even getting dances).

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

When I was at curves in Tucson they had a promotion where if you got a $10 floor dance with a dancer they would randomly pick a girl from those who had been picked for a dance to win a free 15 minute VIP with her.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

What club, gawker? Never happened while I was anywhere, but I've seen it promoted.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good idea

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

What does the dancer get for a PL's "free" VIP. Nothing is free, especially in a SC.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Sounds like a neat idea. I assume additional negotitaions are requird.

On another nore, glad to see your avatar has changed. It sounds like a step in the right direction of getting over the ATF.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement