tuscl

Dance raffle

gawker
Older than dirt
Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:17 AM
I was at a club yesterday where I’d never been before. It was a relatively slow time and the bouncer came around and gave every PL a numbered ticket. Five minutes later they drew a number and the winning prize was a 15 minute VIP with the dancer of your choice. I, of course, did not win, but I thought it was a neat promotion. Has anyone else ever seen this or anything like it?

11 comments

• GoVikings
    5 years ago
    yes. they once did this at pure pleasure in richmond, virginia. in fact, i made a thread about it. if you search "raffle" in the search box it'll come up
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen it but I like the idea.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Bucks cab in fort Worth has raffles all day long a few days a month. For funny money and other prizes usually including a big screen TV.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Great idea. If you win the raffle, can you pick a girl that is sitting with someone else ?
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15 Why would you pick a girl that is sitting with someone else? Why not pick a girl that's free? Let's me ask this: How would you feel if another customer wins it & picks the girl that is sitting with you?
  • xedin5436
    5 years ago
    At some places, it can be pretty hard to get a dancer at all because they're tied up with regulars (quite often not even getting dances).
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    When I was at curves in Tucson they had a promotion where if you got a $10 floor dance with a dancer they would randomly pick a girl from those who had been picked for a dance to win a free 15 minute VIP with her.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    What club, gawker? Never happened while I was anywhere, but I've seen it promoted.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    What does the dancer get for a PL's "free" VIP. Nothing is free, especially in a SC.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a neat idea. I assume additional negotitaions are requird. On another nore, glad to see your avatar has changed. It sounds like a step in the right direction of getting over the ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion