tuscl

I've been too busy romancing bitches and

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
making them feel some kind of way to post on here.

Been living my best life but will grace you with my presence soon and shit..... n shit

81 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Ghetto bitches and hood rats. Good job IceyLoco, we thank you for your service, because it’s something the rest of us wouldn’t do.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ He’s in jail what do you think he ain’t romancing, he’s getting his bitch ass tapped.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ That must be the shit n shit he/she is referring to.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Icey. please stop with the ‘bitches’ term. it is disrespectful to the ladies.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Being an RIL trick bitch that pays his ho for GFE takes time. Duh!

LMAO grace us with the presence of TUSCL's biggest RIL trick bitch in denial.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    It's ok, we got this, keep on romancing.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's the main, main bitch candidate. Looks like a younger Kim Kardashian in her prime...and we have a lot of shit in common. And I love how she blushes and gets all shy around me. You know you're doing something right when you get a stripper hoe to be like that....and shit n shit
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yep some of them hos got that GFE thing down good. It's how they get RIL trick bitches to believe n shit.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like jailhouse love to me
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ shit pushed in n shit
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Say what you will I'm walking on clouds right now lulz And like I said, we can all be niggaz...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Paying a stripper ho for GFE is definitely enjoyable and fun. Unless of course something deep down in you is bothered by being an RIL trick bitch. Nothing wrong with that in my book. It is what it is.

Lulz we can all be trick bitches when there's money involved with strippers
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    being all nigaz does not appeal to me. Nor does hanging out with bitches. However, I do enjoy strippers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Niggaz is just slang for being an RIL trick bitch.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey, these guys are just jealous.

SJG
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Are the pictures in your profile chicks with dicks, or just dudes with tits? Either way they are ugly as fuck, but some guys are into man hands, so to each their own I guess.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    As I see it, Icey is head and shoulders above most of us in knowing how to treat the ladies.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ so says the Sleepy Time Rapist and self proclaimed sex cult leader.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Oh and main bitch is just slang for CF. Know what I'm sayin', my niggaz?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol

The way I see it SLD is head and shoulders above any liberal nut job on this site, like SJG and Icey!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Maybe I should run out and buy some gold chains and start using Bitch ‘n bitches and Niggazs and pimp out my bad ass Prius.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Put some hydraulics and spinners on that Prius n shit.

Lulz.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    The fact that Icey constantly types "lulz" proves that she's a woman, ie. Trapbaby. Or that he likes it up the ass. No heterosexual male uses the term "lulz".
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I really don't get the hate. You give each other high fives when one of you brags about soliciting a prostitute, but hate on me for actually dating stripper hoes.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^. Lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No one here hates you loco that would imply that they give you a second thought, truly never happens.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO actually dating stripper hoes is slang for being an RIL trick bitch in denial.

Lulz.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And there ain't no hate. Just some niggaz keeping it real with a nigga that has to pay a stripper ho for GFE.

You feelin' me, my niggaz.

Lulz.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The implication you have is that most of us would want to date strippers and somehow you are better than the entire population of TUSCL for doing so. You do of course realize many of us actually could and have dated strippers but we still choose to pay for company in or outside a club without any other strings attached.

We also admit what we do here and don't live in a delusion when we sugar a girl by buying her nice things, paying her bills or whatever that somehow absolves us from being what we humorously call a PL.

You on the other hand do live in that delusion and try soo very hard to convince yourself you are the better man. For you to post soo much here you must need allot of self affirmation here to feel better about your actual pathetic life. As LDK suggests you could just be an advanced fake troll but I am just speaking to the persona you represent.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The geriatric trick clique dedicates its time on TUSCL to trolling me, I'm sure they caught feelings.

Ugh and having a relationship isn't being a sugar daddy. Unless you're trying to convince yourself that any money spent on a woman automatically makes it a P4P relationship so that you can feel better about yourself for being a trick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Convincing yourself that spending money on a STRIPPER WHORE is anything but being a trick is and RIL trick bitch in denial trying to feel better about it.

LMAO the wannabe pimp but RIL trick bitch in denial has created this thread to "grace us with her presence" has definitely caught feelings here, my niggaz. Lulz.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The hate is all coming from you loco, you’re the one spewing derogatory names for everyone and calling women bitches and hos doesn’t inspire any love either, shoot calling older folks geriatric, using the N word indiscriminately, son hate is the way you were raised so it ain’t no surprise coming from a beaten dog like yourself.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    none of us hate you for hooking up with those ugly as fuck women in your profile. i'm 99% sure they are dudes, but that's cool with me if you fuck dudes. no hate. but there are attractive women out there that you should look into. not those chicks with dicks...or dudes with tits which ever name they go by, maybe ladyboys???
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its ridiculous.... you high five each other for buying hookers. You claim guys spouting bs like that undocumented Americans should be shot, and making constant Islamophobic and racist rants are nice people. Yet you try to attack me for using slang and dating dancers.... Okay.....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Of course your slang is totally disrespectful and not many here really cares honestly if you tell the board how much better it is to"date" dancers. What you need to do is develop a sense of self awareness which you are totally lacking. If you don't care then suck it up because you are constantly spoiling for an argument.

Oh and taking selective members comments and defemsively making generalized statements about everyone from them here makes you look foolish.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Well said on all posts @Upright.

LMFAO IceyDodo give herself a high five for paying a stripper whore for GFE and expects the same from others that she puts down for doing the same thing.

The niggette is a hypocrite.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Icey shoud focus on getting a GED
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Given the inane hatred and bigotry you spout, your feigned outrage at my use of urban vernacular is ludicrous to say the least...

But having bitches want you makes other bitches want you ....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nawwww... look who bought a thesaurus.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Find one post where I spout hatred and bigotry. You are defensively generalizing based on a select few members comments. It's a cop out and you are deflecting again.

Your have no respect for others because justifiably you have none for yourself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO she pays a stripper whore for GFE and so other stripper whores want the same thing. SMH that she *thinks* it's any different than any other RIL trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    At my ATF DS club every other stripper besides my ATF DS wants me to give them massages and be their regular.

Me and IceyDodo are some pimp niggaz, bitches.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You guys can't even fathom romancing stripper hoes in real life, you think its all about the club and act like they're always in hustle mode and don't have real lives, coz you've never seen a normal side of them. lmao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    You can't even fathom a relationship other than paying a stripper whore for GFE.

Go pick up a stripper whore outside of the club when she's NOT working. And don't do anything to pick her up related to the things she does at work. LMFAO that you think picking up a stripper whore at her work makes it different than any other RIL trick bitch.

LMFAO you are in such denial that you're an RIL trick bitch paying for a stripper whore GFE.

And of course we all know strippers are real people. LMFAO at your strawwoman argument (again).
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and you can't even fathom meeting stripper hoes through mutual friends, parties, etc lmfao

you don't treat them like real people, sounds all you know is how to be a trick. go get a GFE from your wife and stop trolling me
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I have a stripper friend and her normal life is completely separate from her stripper life. Her serious boyfriends have nothing to do with strip clubs and her work. LMFAO that IceyDodo *thinks* a stripper whore picked up at her work is any different than an RIL trick bitch doing the same thing. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo can't fathom an argument without it being a strawman one. LULZ that she has to make a false assumption in order to have something to argue

Just admit you're just like an RIL trick bitch and go back to paying a stripper whore for GFE and stop trolling yourself. LULZ!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco- “You guys can’t even fathom romancing stripper hoes in real life”

How’s that even a skill? I mean their strippers....and hoes. Those women are the easiest to mess around, if you can understand how they’re messed up psychologically you then can relate easily to them.

I guess the Dodo-Icey strikes again!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Meat72 LMFAO IceyDodo is still struggling with the realization that there's limited "skill" in her paying a stripper ho for GFE. But that's what TUSCL is for. Lulz.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You claim they're so easy, yet you still have to resort to P4P with them lmfao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO clearly IceyDodo can't get laid unless he pays a stripper whore. Here's a few quotes by her. LULZ!...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ROFLMFAO clearly she's P4P with stripper whores.

@IceyDodo clearly can't pick up a stripper whore in the civilian world. LULZ!
  • How’s that even a skill? I mean their strippers....and hoes. Those women are the easiest to mess around,

@ meat:

Excuse me? Youre right that its not a skill, but youre wrong because you miss the basic common sense point of why that's not a skill.

Its not because they're easy(because they aren't..messing around with them is expensive So there's a reason many of you who pay for this habit are retired/ close to it/ dont pay for tuition or mortgage anymore)

They mess with u because its their job To do so. if They were easy to mess with, you wouldn't have to pay them at all to do so.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO @Nicokeyes quotes Meat72 but then says a bunch of shit he never posted. What's the point of quoting someone and then putting words in their mouth? So you can demonstrate your "skill" at making a strawman argument?

SMH/LOL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said “You guys can’t even fathom romancing stripper hoes in real life”

I can fathom romancing a stripper. But I don't want to romance a stripper.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo, who’s p4p with them?

It sure isn’t me, and I never have stayed that I’ve ever done p4p. SLD is right, you live to set up straw men for your fake arguments to make you appear correct. That’s why they call you Dodo, Icey!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's not easy to P4P a stripper whore like IceyDodo does it. For the full GFE you have to change your form of payment to be paying for everything else but the sex. Then you have to buy them drugs and be codependents.

LMFAO then after all that work you try to convince yourself that a stripper whore that is playing along with you "for real" and that you are different than all the other PLs that pay the same stripper whore for sex too. LMFAO what makes you different is that you put in MORE work and money just for the self satisfaction that you are somehow "dating" a stripper whore. LULZ.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Its moments like holding her tight, naked, listening to oldies and smoking loser leaf that makes it worth while. Its the little moments like that....

Sometimes I think like romance is a lost art, and some women are so unused to it they can't accept it fully....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yep. And when it's with a stripper whore, all it takes is suspension of disbelief that you're an RIL trick bitch paying for GFE. LMFAO/LULZ.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    sircumsinhispantsalot, just coz all you've ever had is a GFE ....even from your wife apparently, doesn't mean we're all like you lulz

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My nigga why you hating? I'm relating to you coz all your GFE is with P4P stripper whores. Of course we're not all alike like you in this regard LULZ. Some of us don't have to find romance with a paid stripper whore but I can certainly understand your perspective since I have paid for slut experiences.

If you want real romance, though, it's not through P4P with a stripper whore. That's just advanced GFE. IMHO only. LULZ.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Meat72, here's yet another example of an IceyDodo strawwoman argument:

"just coz all you've ever had is a GFE ....even from your wife apparently,"

LMFAO she makes this assumption (aka the strawwoman) which I've never ever posted anything about my wife and have only posted about my slutty experiences with paid strippers.

Yet another one of her FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    We can all be niggas paying strippers. LULZ
  • Icey
    5 years ago

And Sircumsinhispantsalot is blocked again. All the troll does is repeat the same thing ad nauseum "any relationship with a dancer is P4P"
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO I never said that. All I'm saying is that IceyDodo pays stripper whores for GFE which is based on her direct quotes.

LMFAO/LULZ and by blocking/ignoring me it justifies that you are an RIL trick bitch in denial.

All she does is make strawwoman arguments and false assumptions in order to justify her points.

And LMAO this is like the 5th or 6th time she's blocked/ignored me. Bitch can't make up her mind. And LMFAO I know she reads my posts anyway.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I don't mind spending money in the club."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

- IceyDodo quote. Note the amount...hundreds if not thousands per day...to keep up her GFE from a stripper whore.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

- IceyDodo quote
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO so much money is involved with IceyDodo's stripper whore "romances". It's as if money is a key part of the "relationship". LMFAO a necessary part!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ SLD, I think IceyLoco and SJG are one and the same or else they’re Butt buddies through and through.

Both are self righteous ass clowns spewing false rhetoric just because they can.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Meat72 I completely agree they are both self righteous ass clowns spewing false rhetoric, but I don't think san_jose_creep has the mental capacity to pull off a troll persona other than him being his normal self
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Okay, so, correction:

I've been too busy paying bitches a few hundred a day, some days over a thousand, and making their bank accounts feel some kind of way to post here.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meat, rhetoric refers to delivery and diction. It can't be "false"

Subraman, nope... If I fall in love and we end up in a relationship, yeah I'll make her feel like she's dating Drake. But so far with these bitches, I barely spent anything. Dates ranged from $40 to $300.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ROFLMFAO in order to get the full GFE and be a true RIL trick bitch in denial you pay hundreds to thousands to your stripper whore. Anything less is a partial experience. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo posted -> "Meat, rhetoric refers to delivery and diction. It can't be "false""

^ LMFAO you just used false rhetoric to defend your use of it.

By definition, rhetoric is

"the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques."

^ And per this definition it can most definitely be false.

Yet again, IceyDodo uses strawwoman arguments to make her points. LMFAO she has no other way of making a point or argument.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion