tuscl

If a guy thinks youre cute but wants to just hookup..will he always just ask for

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I don't wanna boyfriend and I don't wanna hookup so I'm not hanging with him either way cuz it wouldn't make sense bc he hasng even had to try to have an interesting conversation with me..but I was just curious about what was going thru his mind.

Lol.

53 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    please understand girl. the ultimate goal is six.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The answers are
    NO, not always.
    YES, quite possibly.
    Your Tits and Ass are what’s going through his mind.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    fucking Siri. six should be sex. ( I had to carefully review this postbecause Siri fucking screwed it up. )
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yes all guys want to fuck you. Period anything else is a lie or he is gay. But they may also like you as a person as well. So I guess your just gonna frustrate him.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    if she was nearby... i would take a risk.
  • Your Tits and Ass are what’s going through his mind.

I mean like his dick is on my mind too but like I don't wanna act on it lol...

please understand girl. the ultimate goal is six.

U all seem to indicate this and like what I'm saying is that I am not denying he would like sex bc he is attracted 2 me but like I'm just curious if some,but not a guys ask a girl to.hangout as a prelude to sex? The answer to this should be an obvioud yes but I guess I'm just asking for clarification maybe bc everyone who wants to legit just dive into sex usually indicate that in advance..I.g they usually ask..wanna have some fun or wanna come over or wanna cuddle or wanna Netflix as opposed to hey girl do u wanna hangout lol..

• if she was nearby... i would take a risk

And smh what is the risk with me ? Lol.there is none :))
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    When I was in college I'd settle for a makeout session with dry hump to completion.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    So start twerkin on that D Nicoooooole
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m in California and Arizona girl... my little dumpy casa in arizona would be OK...and las vegas would work.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nicole you’re just being stupid, the main attraction between normal males and females is the fact that sex is probably the most pleasurable of all human activities.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I have no problem hanging out with a girl and not having sex right away. However the end game at some point is to get laid.
  • Nicole you’re just being stupid

Excuse me??
  • However the end game at some point is to get laid

Ya that's why I'm not gonna hang with him woukd b awkward:(
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Why r u so scared of a penis

• Umm excude me did I say I was scared of penises ? They are hot to me....

its just that I dont think this is a guy id wanna hook up with ..if I did it with someone I don't just wanna wake up and like bye in the morning and never talk again thats fucking weird to me

The other thing is that I don't wanna get pregnant :( yea there are condoms but theres a reason so many girls still are eager to have their period after sex....I want zero chance of pregnancy
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    That's what morning after pill is for. Plus yall can just 69, doesnt have to be penetration. Methinks you 🐓🐓🐓🐓
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Nicole. I don’t blame you for not even wanting to hang with me. after all...I’m in old fart. 69 to be exact. but it can be fun if the sparks fly. I have had much fun with the girls that are 18 and 19 years old.
  • @pistolaa. Youre so not understanding of people's sexuality .

Morning after pill? Yea.cuz the morning pill is totally something you plan to take...... Lmao..

Plus yall can just 69,

Ive said so many times i am not into sucking penis?
  • don’t blame you for not even wanting to hang with me

Lol okay then....
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Ive said so many times i am not into sucking penis
    -
    This means u r a selfish biatch who will wind up alone w cobwebs in her coochie. Well that's what guys think
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would think a guy would not just ask for sex, that instead he would just hang out and try to make it go that way.

Getting the girl DFKing is of course a key development.

But I am not your age Nicole.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ the other item is getting the girl to leave with you. Maybe not directly home, but just to walk out the door and go some place else with the guy. That and DFKing will usually do the job.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It depends on the type of interaction you have with a guy and how you meet him. I know girls where its just platonic and I'm fine with it. But those intentions are out in the open.

If there is an attraction, then yeah the goal is sex. I like the tension that leads up to it. The flirting, the butterflies in your stomach, just being around them and letting it happen naturally whenever it does.

But a lot of guys just want to get their dicks wet with whoever and see it as just a numbers game. lulz
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Good grief. Just talk to him for a while the way you post here and he'll stop wanting to have anything to do with you. You'll never have to worry about him again.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Don't worry Nicole, he just wants to drink and party. Don't worry about sex, he might say he'll only go an inch deep. That's not even sex. And Clinton never had sexual relations with that girl until he got caught.
  • But a lot of guys just want to get their dicks wet with whoever and see it as just a numbers game.

he thinks I'm really pretty and hot!!just saying LOL
  • Just talk to him for a while the way you post here

I barely come here anymore LOL
  • & @ MR wonderful I do wanna hang with u!

We can go picnic together and buy cookies and milkshakes lmao hhahah
  • @ pistola

This means u r a selfish biatch

Umm no. It would b only selfish If I said I don't suck Dickinson but want my pussyfooting sucked ...I don't care about getting oral from men so this doesn't make me selfish ...idiot..
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Just depends on what he is looking for. Sometimes it is just sex. Could be looking for some platonic with some sex mixed in. Sometimes you are just on the hunt and you meet someone you connect with and it turns into something different that what you planned on.
  • Like he told me I was really beautiful and sexy and I have had a crush on him for like a long time but ya I'm not gonna hang with him ..

Thx @chowder good advice ...
  • He is previous UT frat boy with that JFK hair that I like so he's my type ugh ok bye
  • Be careful 4 what u wish 4 ppl lmao!!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I'm pretty sure he is seeking ATM.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Some guys just enjoy the chase. And when they capture their prey they loose interest and move on. Some are looking for something missing in their life. Maybe attention, interaction, or even intamacy. It isn't always about having sex. Is that part of it? Possibly. Who doesn't like sex? But some people want more than that if they get the chance. Then again, some dudes just want to lay pipe.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Nicole did it ever dawn on you to just talk to him and figure it out, instead of asking a bunch of strangers? Maybe, just maybe, he might think differently from the attitudes here.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    mmmmm.... cookies and a creamy milkshake........Mmmmmmm!!!!
  • We can get cupcakes too..

@chowder ya but since he wants to hang before trying go get to know better to where it would b less awkward when he has had chance to do that shows that he only wants one thing lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You get to know someone by hanging out with them though.

• Um yeah..you get to FULLY know someone by hanging them...no doubt baout that. but you at least ask a girl what does she do(school /work) and get to know THE BASICS ABOUT HER first and talk to her a little if youre looking for something legitimate .

Lmao duh..its called building rapport first? Its weird to just ask a girl to hang after you tell her shes cute and she says you're cute back without talking about something MINIMALLY OR LIKE ONE PERCENT SUBSTANTIVE .

• Like don't talk to me about your opinions on every political issue but at least show me that we can even have a conversation so that in person it wont be weird .lol....duh.
  • @skibum if you're gonna say something dumb on a post in which I ask for advice cuz there's obvious reasons that I haven't done what u suggested then find somewhere else to be an obvious attention whore :)))

Lol....
  • Like don't talk to me about your opinions on every political issue but at least show me that we can even have a conversation

^my point.
  • Like don't talk to me about your opinions on every political issue but at least show me that we can even have a conversation

But it's ok if he does that.I don't beg men to show me or do things for me.but that's also why I Don't feel comfortable hanging with him and haven't agreed to it.it shows where his mind is at, or at least shows me that he doesn't have much of a personality other than being a cutie..lol :)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I think you and I agree that you have nice tits. Does that count in having something in common before having “relations”. ?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Nicole,

Guys all want one thing and one thing only. We will say and do whatever it takes to get us what we want most.

We have all been trained at the same Male Academy, “Once you’ve learned to feign sincerity, you’ve got it made!”

But don’t judge guys too harshly for this. Procreation is the single most imperative in our lives. Our constant horniness is just nature’s way of ensuring we don’t run short of babies.

When it’s all said and done, a human being is just one of the many ways a DNA molecule can make more DNA molecules.

Our purpose in life is that simple.

Yours too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. What reverend said. And now that we are all in agreement, when did you say we were going to cuddle?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, that sounds really weird if he's trying to hang out without texting and getting to know you a little first.

Even if you just want to hook up, you have to form a basic connection first.

Reverend, not really. Getting pussy is easy, I want their souls.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Icey

I need said getting pussy was difficult. I only said procreation was of paramount importance. The fundamental purpose of all life is to forge the next link in the chain.

As for “souls,” I have no clue what you’re talking about.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^^ “never said”
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Then work on your language comprehension if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Getting pussy is easy, getting her to need you is something else... lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion