tuscl

Yuni Makes Her Intentions Crystal Clear

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
It’s Thursday morning. The sun will rise in a few minutes. Yesterday was surprising.

Any doubts remaining in my mind about Yuni’s intentions have now dissipated like smoke in a high wind.

Yuni made her intentions totally clear yesterday.

This tropical minx wants to fuck!

Yesterday, Wednesday, was Idul Fitri, the biggest holiday on the Muslim calendar. When I got up yesterday morning, the village was quiet as most of the locals slept late, recovering from their boisterous all-night, end of Ramadan celebrations. I was looking forward to a quiet morning stroll among the terraced rice paddies. But that didn’t happen. Yuni spotted me leaving and decided to tag along.

At first our morning walk was unremarkable. But once we were out of sight of the village, Yuni became playfully suggestive.

“Aku tahu apa ada dalam hatimu!” (I know what is in your heart!) she teased.

“Aku tahu apa yang kamu inginkan!” (I know what it is you want!) she continued, a sing-song tone was in her voice.

“Kamu tahu apa?” (What do you know?) I asked.

“Kamu menyukai pantatku!” (You like my ass!) Yuni said laughing. She wiggled her cute butt provocatively for my benefit as if to emphasize her point.

“Aku melihatmu menatapku!” (I see you staring at me!)

This made me laugh. Admittedly, I had been staring at her.

“OK, sepakat! Pantatmu cantik benar-benar!” (OK, agreed! Your ass is truly beautiful!)

At this point Yuni got in close, pressing herself against me and looking into my eyes.

“Ayo! Marilah kita naik gunung! Aku tahu tempat dimana ada mata air panas. Kita bisa berenang bersama.” (Come on! Let’s go hike the mountain. I know a place where there is a hot spring. We can swim together there.)

Then turning up the heat, Yuni stood on her tiptoes, put her arms around my neck and put her face up very close to mine. In a whispery voice she made herself absolutely clear.

“Kita bisa bercinta disana!” (We can make love there!)

I took a half step back and told her the truth.

“Kamu sangat cantik! Tapi aku ngak bisa bercinta sama mu. Aku menghargai keluargaku!” (You are very beautiful! But I can’t make love to you. I treasure my family.)

“Akan menjadi rahasia kecil kita.” (It will be our little secret.) Yuni insisted.

“Ngak mungkin.” (Not gonna happen)

Yuni stepped forward and gave me a long, sensuous kiss.

“Istrimu sangat beruntung.” (Your wife is very lucky.)

I’m not sure whether I was being uncharacteristically wise in turning Yuni down or if maybe I was just scared. Yuni and my wife have been very close friends ever since they were both old enough to walk. I couldn’t help but remember what 48CowBoy said. “Maybe your wife is putting Yuni up to this as a test.”

Yuni took my rejection very well.

We walked among the terraced rice paddies for a while and then took our time strolling back to the village. We chatted pleasantly all the while about the many countries where I have lived and traveled, about my kids and about her aspirations for her own future. I held Yuni’s delicate hand, not letting it go until we were back in front of her house.

Just before going inside, Yuni turned and said, “Tolong, jangan pernah beri tahu istrimu itu yang aku katakan. Dia akan pasti membenciku.” (Please don’t ever tell your wife what I said. She will surely hate me.)

“Jangan kuatir. Aku akan tetap diam.” (Don’t worry. I will remain silent.) I reassured her.

Looking back on the last few days, I guess I shouldn’t be entirely surprised. Her “please check out my ass” parade was getting pretty flagrant (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… ).

When I first saw Yuni bathing in the river a few days ago and she struck up a conversation, suggesting that we hike the mountain together, I thought she was inviting me to have sex with her. Then I talked myself out of that view. (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… )

Often your initial gut reaction, before you over-analyze things, proves to be the correct one.

The real mystery is, “Why me?” Yuni is young and hot but I am neither. If I try my best, on a good day I can manage to look distinguished.

Yuni could have any man she wants.

Inexplicably, this lovely young but deluded creature wants my attentions.

She must be desperate.

My ego is my second favorite thing to have stroked.

Today it got one hell of a terrific stroking!

15 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I don't know....few men, if any, could resist the temptations of a smoking hot Filipina in that situation.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ...and I bet you fucked your wife that night like it was the first time
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @LoneWolf - I’m superhuman and,anyway, Yuni is Indonesian, not Filipina.

@Uprightcitizen - I sure wanted to glue my wife to the bedsheets last night but we have spent the last two nights in the village. This means my wife and I are sleeping on crappy mats on the floor in the same room with our two kids.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed reading the stories, reverend.

You made the right choice. The big head prevailed over the little one.

I don’t think I’ll ever go to SE Asia. Too damn far. I like the flirty and care-free attitude of SE Asian women.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Always grateful for your writing Reverend... now Yuni is in my dreams and I only have your words to picture her!

Climb every mountain...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Good story. Women play complex games and you never know what to believe.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Yuni may envy your wife, who is married to a rich American and has a luxurious life. Yuni may want to replace her.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Jackslash -

Ironically, if I were to return to Indonesia to live and pretended to be a Muslim, I’d be entitled to up to four wives.

There are numerous problems with that. First and foremost, my Indonesian wife has become very Americanized. She’d never put up with that.

Secondly, the reality of multiple wives is not the dream come true that some might think. I’ve been married to two women simultaneously before (there was a very long overlap between the reigns of wives #2 and #3).

I learned from that experience that you really don’t want two bosses in your life.

One is more than enough.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Good story
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    an enjoyable read Reverend.

under that same situation I don’t think I could hold up like you did.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You found your discipline. Glad you had the strength.

Having sex with four women sounds great. Having four wives sounds like a nightmare.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Agree. Some guys stay single because one is too much
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I think a few TUSCL mongers are making travel plans to Indonesia.

Yuni played it well but you made the right choice, even she recognized it was wrong.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal

“I think a few TUSCL mongers are making travel plans to Indonesia.”

Living in Indonesia for 13 years was this horny man’s dream come true. For reasons I never fully understood, most Indonesian women want a western boyfriend or husband.

At first I assumed their motive was economic. Most Indonesians are very poor compared to the average westerner. But I also had Indonesian women coming after me who came from families who had more money than God and Davy Crockett put together.

I was like a kid in a candy shop.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I didn’t know Davy Crocket had any money, I thought all he had was a coonskin cap ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion