Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her eyes, her face, her crucifixes and her God given natural breasts under her bikini top.

:D

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Even though she seems to be a bit more enhanced that Christina Applegate, she still has that Kelly Bundy quality about her, and now I can't help but picture her as Waitress Kelly bringing me a burger and plate load of fries (or onion rings, depending on the mood).

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

📱: ' 👽__~~~🔥 she is hot as fire ✓

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 🌴🌴🌴🌴 - 🚘 : 🤓__~ I like ✓

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

✅ ' I Updated Mi Discussions ✓ Have Good Day!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement