tuscl

Favorites

Daddillac
Atlanta
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:07 AM
I used to order them by most recent review.... I cannot figure out how they are ordered now or how I can change the order

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    On the Favorites page and using the "Type" drop down menu, only the "Everything" and "Listings" settings will display your favorite clubs. All other settings will yield a blank page. Neither of those working options order the clubs by most recent review, which seems to be preferred by many (including me). At present, that functionality seems to be gone. Others have complained. I'm adding myself to the list. It's not crippling, but it's less user friendly.
  • tubaman
    5 years ago
    Concur with the request - I would like to be able to sort the Favorites list by most recent review
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Same here
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Yes, listing by newest review was the best
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    To be clear, I am not complaining merely reporting, this is founders baby and he can do it however he wants
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Founder, I was noticing the same thing and glad daddilac brought this up...it would be great to have this "listed by most recent first" feature back for reviews saved as favorites!
  • GrayFox
    5 years ago
    Add me to the list of those that liked listing favorites by last post.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Doesn't seem like it's coming back. We told Founder about this almost immediately after the change and he hasn't even mentioned it. Too bad, it was another feature of the site that was well liked that is apparently going the way of the dodo bird. Add it to the list along with the top 40 lists and other missed features. You gain some, you lose some I guess 🤷‍♂️
  • towntap
    5 years ago
    I thought I did something to disable the filter to view based on last reviewed. If this can be turned on again I would be great full. :P
  • math14
    5 years ago
    Ditto to the group consensus. I too have tried to change list back , thinking it was me
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    Agreed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion