tuscl

How many strippers were still virgins at 18? Were you?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I lost it at 15 but didn't knock up anyone untill I was 31.

8 comments

• motorhead
    18 years ago
    By the question, are we assuming that most strippers are sexually promiscuous? I am not arguing against that statement.....I simply do not know. I am not really comfortable talking about sex with my faves, so for those guys that do talk about such things, what are the stats?

Many strippers may have indeed become sexually active at a young age and are not currently in a strictly monogamous relationship, but I would be interested to find out if our assumptions are wrong and they are no more sexually active than their peers.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    I've known strippers who went 2 years without sex and I've known strippers that would go home with customers after a shift. Just like the women you meet in real life.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    There was a stripper at my regular club who said she had lost her virginity on her wedding night. I assume she was at least 18. She got pregnant, divorced the guy, then turned to stripping to support the kid. That might not be all that unusual a story. I've known about a lot of girls from strict upbringings who saved themselves for marriage, then freaked out and shed all their inhibitios once they learned what really makes the world go round.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I doubt any were still virgins at 18. One of my favorites was a mother at 17, so obviously she wasn't. Of course, how much they did it is another matter entirely. My ATF claimed to never come into her own sexually until she left the Air Force, which was presumably in her 20's. So they probably are just like anyone else.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    No Igiveup, I was not a dancer when I was 18. Supprised you would ask something like that on a board that is predominately men. You looking to pack some fudge?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Answering the last question first... I did a lot of "messing around" with girls beginning when I was 15, but didn't do the whole deed until I was 22.

I highly doubt many strippers were still virgins when they turned 18, but of course some are. The only one I've had that discussion with (my ATF) lost her virginity at 14 and had her first child at 15.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    None and yes.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LMAO@parodyman!

I would presume NONE. And NO, the couple of times I hopped on stage at The Tunica Cabaret (with no customers around), I definately was NOT virgin!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion