tuscl

Can you bank additional VIP status months by posting multiple reviews more frequ

SergeD
Extra Mile
Monday, June 3, 2019 3:17 PM
Wondering if I actually have to wait until my month is close to up to add another review for VIP status or if I can post them in abundance and bank the future time...

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    AFAIK yes - unless they are of the same club within 30-days
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Yes you can. I have more than 10 years of VIP time just from reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    e.g. if you write 2 reviews for 2 different clubs on the same day AFAIK you get a month VIP for each one (2 months total)
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    Well that is excellent news that I'm embarrassed I never realized. I've literally waited until my month was close to running out or out before posting next reviews. Excited to pick up the pace!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Don't be like me and start hitting a bunch of clubs you normally wouldn't just to write reviews. I did that for a little bit. Had a good amount of crappy experiences but at least I got my VIP time. Lol.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    yes, as long as the reviews are for different clubs. You do not get credit for multiple reviews of the same club within 30 days.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I think it's worth it to try to hit up every strip club in your city at least once, even if there are 20+ clubs in your city.
    5 years ago
    ^^^ of course, I would do that even before I knew tuscl existed. Any PL worthy of the title would.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Good to know. Been waiting for my current vip to expire to write another review
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion