tuscl

How I know that SJG's mom turned on his internet router...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
See image: https://ibb.co/y8tKymN

Being able to ignore specific threads is fantastic.

21 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Could some of those might be Icey ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Probably. But I've blocked probably five (or more) SJG threads for every one by IceyLoco.

That has little to do with thread content and more to do with SJG being orders of magnitude more prolific when creating off-topic keyboard masturbation threads.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Same image on my screen also. Now let's see if it looks like that at the same time everyday.

And yes, thread ignore is one of favorite new features. Oddly enough, I only have to use it for one guy 🤷‍♂️
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, nothing is more useless negative meta narrative than this sort of a thread from you.

SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Dude your entitled to your opinions but why do you feel the need to spam the board? I’m curious.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @SJG that is
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @SJG... It makes you mental that TUSCL users are no longer forced to wade through your daily narcissisms.

It has been pointed out before, but you're a driving reason why this new feature even exists.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, feel free to ignore this thread...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI and Muddy, you two are the spammers.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Actually, I've been posting very little in discussions.

As always, you don't like being confronted with your own bullshit.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, you are the shit source.

You have never been on TUSCL for one minute when you have not had the option of ignoring me. You have nothing to complain about.

You just don't like it that not everyone sees things the way you do.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Pot calling kettle black.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Spoken by one of our worst sock puppeteers.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Ishmael, you have nothing to do, so you troll me?

SJG
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    It is the same time every day..... she gets home from the day shift at AJ's bikini bar where she has been having front room make out sessions with anyone who might be step daddy number 4 for SJG..... everytime the guys see the troll living in the basement eating his lunchables and masturbating into the cheetos bag they leave and she has ot start cultivating a new one
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hey, AJ's is on one of my main bicycle routes. When Daddillac sets foot in there, the girls all run out in horror.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It took barely a moment, and you're not really in a position to ding anyone about having too much time on their hands.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ishmael, you have no idea who I am and what I do.

But I am not the one who posts stuff which just attacks other forum members, you are!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You're really camped out on this thread, huh? It truly does make you (more) mental that your threads are now easily ignored.

"But I am not the one who posts stuff which just attacks other forum members, you are!"

Well, there's a tall mountain of bullshit. You've threatened violence against numerous users here (including me) just for calling you out on your creepiness, erratic behavior, and continuous lectures about how we're all having fun wrong.

I'm pointing out how nice it is to finally be able to purge all of that behavior from the discussion feed.

You do understand that this thread would die out much faster if you stopped posting to it, right?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol

Truth! Something left wing nut job liberals don’t like to hear, right SJG?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion