1. So why the fuck is a slap assault? 2. What is a good legal way to get stupid

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
1.Is it because so many men are pussy ass little bitches?

2. I am not sure how to legally get stupid yappy barking bitches to stfu. Key word legally. Like apparently hitting someone is technically assault. :( like wtf

I like to get advice on here because this is a great advice forum on so many things such as what to wear to the strip club and while getting lapdances.

22 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that personal relationship... she says a mouthful...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    It's perfectly legal to bitch-slap a bitch.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    It's been a while since we had ragey drunk posts. Not sayin' this is one. Just sayin'...
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    What happened blahblah?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I know it's hard to do sometimes. But the best thing is usually to just walk away.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Or you could slap the stupid out of them, which will make them smart and in return they’ll thank you with an assault charge ;)
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Blahblahblah23

To answer your questions:

1. So why the fuck is a slap assault?
    1 .Is it because so many men are pussy ass little bitches?

“The word "slap" is frequently used to minimize the perceived violence of an act, even if the act was especially severe. One person may hit another across the face and injure him/her severely, but in calling it a slap, it may seem less severe, since slapping is often associated with minor violence.“

I assume you mean a slap mean as in assault and battery, Why? because is a violent act and violence is in most cases illegal, unless is in self defense

2. What is a good legal way to get stupid people to shut their yappy little bitch mouths?
    2. I am not sure how to legally get stupid yappy barking bitches to stfu. Key word legally. Like apparently hitting someone is technically assault. :( like wtf

You mean in our Americans Legal where “Written laws are like spiders' webs; which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. In America the legal system will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful...”

The answer is NO.

Remember

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”

No reason to be violent, if you don’t like what someone is saying just walk away if you can.

"You oughta be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the people and places, you're lucky you're not."
    ~ Dr. Seuss
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I see MMA In your future blahblahblah. I am seeing a hot girl now who trains MMA and boxing. Damn that girl has some legs and shoulders and she still looks feminine. She could strip if she wanted to.

Be that sexy ass kicker.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Kind of depends on what you mean by slap?

Something like this shouldn't be taken as assualt
    https://giphy.com/gifs/share-smack-wack-…

Something like this would clearly be assualt
    https://abc7chicago.com/news/1560633/

Of course I see BlahBlahBlah's situation as more along these lines
    https://youtu.be/2xp7h6JmnIQ
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Why not just “accidentally” spill your drink on his crotch?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Tell him or her that they have bad breath.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Slap assaults are usually very frivolous. It depends on how the state defines it... but it can be anything from making someone feel "threatened" that you'll use violence against them, to simply touching or attempting to touch a cop/teacher/firefighter/disabled/elderly person or anyone in a protected class. The most viable defense is that the alleged victim misinterpreted your actions.

If you want to legally hurt someone physically. Provoke them into making physical contact with you in front of witnesses or a camera.... Hit them back, deny provoking them... and its all just self defense. If cops come, as a woman, try to cry and demand to file assault charges. Even misdemeanor assault ones... it'll still give the other person a headache and waste a lot of their time.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I was just having fun with this one wasn't even mad wanted to tall shit
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Talk
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ did you get slapped?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    1. No blood, No foul. What kind of dude is going to get LEO involved because he was slapped by a woman?

2. As evidenced by certain members of this board, you can never get stupid people to STFU. Just walk away and save yourself the grief.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I swear I have almost got police involved at mode than 1 club for slapping dumbass dudes. Fucking pussies
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

^^ use these next time and leave no witnesses
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Mack truck needs to become a professional counselor/advisor or something!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Right blah blah, are going with me?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion