tuscl

Where's Yoda?

I've been gone a while and not posting here. Is Yoda still active here?

19 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    Hello mouse
  • Mouse
    18 years ago
    Yoda, I see things haven't changed much here. Yet, I haven't been here recently. Anything new? Still visiting strip clubs as much as before, or are you slowing down a bit?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Mouse: I have learned not to get involved in threads that contain my handle in the title.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Why? Because of Clifbarf? Fuck that little cheese dick.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Believe it or not Cliff Bar and Davids where not the first posters to act like a-holes on this board
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    But they did leave the biggest stripe of crap!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I couldn't really compare, I put those two idiots on ignore over a year ago...thanks Founder!
  • Mouse
    18 years ago
    I didn't mean to cause trouble; I was sincerely interested in finding out how you're doing. I've been cutting a low profile at strip clubs - the hustle was getting old and not entertaining, especially for the price. But, I do go and enjoy the sights and sounds still. I find it stress relieving. About yourself? Still as active as before?
  • Mouse
    18 years ago
    I made a mistake and put Yoda on "ignore." I didn't want to do that. How do I undo it?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Mouse: No one is accusing you of causing trouble. Can you see this?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Awesome thread. Is it available as a picture fun book?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    BTW, Mouse, go to your account page by either logging in or clicking on the 'myPage' link, and scroll to the bottom where your ignored users are listed.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Awesome? Well, it's OK, not nearly as good as all of those Shadowcat/IGU threads though...
  • Mouse
    18 years ago
    Yes, Yoda I can see it now. You didn't answer my question. How you been?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Is yoda still around ?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I see his reviews occasionally but he has not been active on ths discussion board for a very long time.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    May the Force be with you, Yoda.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    yoda is more active on pink site db than tuscl db.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    yoda is alive & well over on SW.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion