tuscl

What happened to CC99 ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Haven't noticed him posting.

Might he be posting under a new handle?

27 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Flagooner got tired of switching back and forth;))
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I wonder also..
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hope he is okay
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    CC found a heterosexual safe space because pistola was trying to spread rumors such as “fucking with him for months” —he wanted no part of that 
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I forgot the password.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Oops wrong account 🙃
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    What is a CC99?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    He's busy writing the script for his high school romance re-enactment.... and having fun with his waifu pillow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe him and SJG are now roomies
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You mean like his @Fun_Loving_Fella account?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I thought that too lol
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Yep, FLF seems to have some Beta Cuck in him lol
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    yeah, he use to post frequently and now it seems he hasn’t posted in weeks

He was legit though. I met him in person 
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    there's a real person behind every profile .....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I guess the obvious follow up question is "Does anyone really care what happened to CC99?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    At least he was intelligent and entertaining... He's probably just enjoying his relationship with his pillow...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Does anyone really care what happened to CC99?”

Yes. And I hope he’s doing alright and that his summer goes productively enough for his last year in school to be smoother. College is not a good place to be when existential. I would know lol.

That being said, I do think it’s a good thing for CC to be taking a break here. He hasn’t been going to clubs in a while, which reduced his ability to contribute much of anything about clubs (like he used to). He was posting here more out of habit rather than learning from others, which caused him to start clashing from other board members.

If he ever finds the incentive to return, I’m sure it will likely be on better terms with several users and a better experience for him.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I still gave him the best advice though
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Here's what really happened: his Waifu finally agreed to anal and she surprisingly liked it. CC is busy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99 is a good guy. Remember though, he has a life.

SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Existential - a fancy four-syllable word oft used by loser leaf addicts to justify their antisocial behavior due to smoking too much loser leaf all day, every day leading to paranoia and depression and thus soul searching for a word that describes their distance from normal civilization. These people usually think they are more clever than they are as a result of the loser leaf voice in their head telling him or her as much. Hopefully these self proclaimed existentialists arent pushing 30, working 2 shifts a week and renting a bedroom from a more responsible adult otherwise they may fall from loser leaf to the crack pipe and sucking dick for rock a few years down the line.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Ooh look. Off topic to this thread, and also just one giant paragraph. Something that was exactly what started getting CC to be less popular towards the end.

I know you miss him and all, and that’s why you’re imitating his writing style. But it’s okay. He found his heterosexual safe space away from here.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^No fucktard, your reading comprehension skills are for shit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I find it hard to think of CC99 ending up like this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvDBesUn…

More like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_bLGhZ…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't think dolls or robots are a good idea.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My guess is that college is out and he is back home enjoying his family who understands him.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I thought everyone on this forum was a Pathtetic Looser, though most of them talk like they are rich loosers.

CC is too young to have failed at anything. Unlikely he will ever be any kind of a looser.

SJG

Ray Bradbury
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3uZf4G…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion