tuscl

She was double thonghed. Unfair?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I aint't letting you get to my pussy. It is more difficult but not impossible.

12 comments

• DougS
    18 years ago
    Double-thonged seems to be the norm in the clubs that I frequent. Usually the bottom one is smaller and tighter.

From what the girls have told me over the years, it's not required by the clubs (at least the clubs that I go to), but is a personal preferance of the particular girls - most of them, in fact. I've also been given several reasons for them...

They prevent too much contact - both ways. If a guy should get his had down there, he can't feel as much through the two layers, and if he gets his hand inside, there's a chance he won't get inside the bottom layer - just the top layer. Also, having another layer keeps certain parts from suffering from too much friction...

Then you have flood control... if/when the girls get wet, they usually don't soak through two pair of undies... (though I've experienced it happening). And, it limits moisture going on the other direction, too.

Of course you also have the visual protection... the positions that they bend themselves into, sometimes leads to the proverbial gap that allows for an easy peek... having a secondary layer cuts down on that potential. Plus, some thongs are semi-see through... and also camel toeing... both of which a second layer aids in hiding.

Interesting sidenote - well, interesting to me.. My prev ATF used to remove the outter layer. She used to swear that I was the only guy that she danced for while wearing just one g-string. I never caught her wearing less than two for anyone besides me, so she might've been telling the truth. Either way, WE enjoyed the lack of the second layer.

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Never seen double-thong-ification. I have seen tap-pants or other forms of lingerie over a thong or simply a bikini-bottom. But two actual thongs crammed up into one crack? Doesn't sound appealing.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The three clubs that I've attended regularly over the past decade were all nude clubs so it wasn't an issue. The girls wore very little when they weren't nude so I've never seen it.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I agree with BG and FONDL. Never seen it and every club I visit is nude.
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    I have never seen it until just this year. Hope it's not the new trend!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Nothing new about it. I've seen it at nude clubs, too. They usually strip down to a single thong for a lapdance.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    My fave topless dive club requires double layering, anytime the girl is on the floor- including during lapdances. The girls will usually just pull the outer garment to the side during laps for better contact.Thankfully, the "security" at the club is deaf, dumb & blind most of the time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've seen double thonged dancers several times dancing on stage in a topless club. May have been Platinum Plus. I never mentioned it because I thought maybe the dancer was having her time of the month and she didn't want anything to leak out or whatever. Never thought about it might be to keep people out.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I used to see it all the time at the one topless place I used to regularly visit. It might have actually been a good thing considering the quality of the ladies there.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    At the club where my ATF worked, the girls took off their clothes on stage and tossed them to the corner of the stage where the stairs were. When they were done dancing, they sat in the back corner of the stage and put them back on (which I always enjoyed watching.) Most of the girls only wore 2 pieces of clothing, and those didn't amount to much. The other club that I spent a lot of time in was pretty similar.

I'm sure I've seen girls wearing 2 thongs, I just never noticed or cared.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Well I can happily report that I did some investigative reporting. I visited Platinum Plus in Columbia and only one dancer seemed to be wearing two thongs the whole time. She was an oddball though, she kept her top on as well. Nice legs and ass but a little overdressed. I did not get any dances from her.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Interesting that my posts seem to have travelled back in time. I would like to know how since that could be real useful when someone says they need something like yesterday. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion