tuscl

Who prefers all natural boobs versus the artificial?

Friday, May 13, 2005 7:46 PM
I prefer all natural boobs. The artificial are hard and are not pleasant to squeeze or to be rubbed up against. I heard the females often lose a lot if not most of the sensation within their nipples. I would prefer it if dancers with small boobs didn't feel like it was necessary to get implants. Dancers and girls who already are bigger than A size definitely don't need to get implants in my opinion. What does everyone else think?

17 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Real breasts everytime. All the time. Now's the time...:-)
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I heard about an operation where the implant is placed under the muscle, which is supposed to be much better in that the tits feel real. Also, if the dancer is reasonable as to size it supposed to look natural. I've had a few dancers who's tits looked to good to be true and both claimed they were 100% natural. Feel is not always (usually is) an indicator because some dancers have the perfect feel where they just melt to the touch and others are more muscular. I strongle prefer melt to the touch. :)
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi skdii, I wonder if more than 50% of men would want a larger size? I wouldn't. I would like increased control and performance--basically I'd like to be 16 again when is comes to sexual strength. The fakes usually look like shit except in clothing and they don't feel right either. What is really depressing is when a small hottie chooses to ruin her body like this . . . even becoming a FATTIE would be kinder . . . because at least I can identify with laziness and poor food choices . . .
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi skdii, I wonder if more than 50% of men would want a larger size? I wouldn't. I would like increased control and performance--basically I'd like to be 16 again when is comes to sexual strength. The fakes usually look like shit except clothing and they don't feel right either. What is really depressing is when a small hottie chooses to ruin her body like this . . . even becoming a FATTIE would be kinder . . . because at least I can identify with laziness and poor food choices . . .
  • Mikeybush
    19 years ago
    natural all the way...mos fake boobs are nasty.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Natural all the way. nothing beats a great set of big, soft yet firm natural boobs that sag slighty. even better if they have big fat nipples and big dark areole.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I prefer the look of natural breasts but it's irrelevant since I'm more of a butt/leg man. Actually, a smile is the first thing I notice when a dancer approaches me and , if she has the type of intelligent, down to earth personality that I prefer, a boob job isn't going to scare me off...
  • skdii
    19 years ago
    Ok - Here is the way I look at it. I prefer natural tits too. But if I look at it from a woman's perspective, getting bigger tits can lead to more confidance, potentially more money, and sometimes just a better feeling of self-worth. And let's admit it guys. If we had the same option as women - to increase our penis size with a relatively inexpensive operation, how many of us would do it? Think about it from that point of view and it will change how you percieve women with implants. I still won't get dances from them, but I do respect them.
  • dawg
    19 years ago
    If everyone prefers natural, why do so many dancers have enhancements? I like 'em big, whether God-given or man-made.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I think there are a many reasons. Here are a couple: 1. Most women seem to think all guys prefer large. 2. Women that get fakes and earn more blab all about it. I knew this very attractive dancer at The Trap and she asked me what I thought about her getting fakes. I replied that I thought she was wayyyyyy too pretty to ruin her body like that. She looked downward and said that is what every single guy tells me. Why won't they be honest? I said I am being honest. I prefer small to medium and want natural. She says then why do the big titted women get more action? I replied they are a hell of a lot more aggressive from what I can see and that is also a turnoff for me, but it works. Also, I believed that guys who want big titted women are probably more aggressive and more likely to buy dances. Anyway, about 6 months later I saw her with her new ruined body. The good news is she was a completely different person. Much happier than I'd ever seen her and very confident. When I spoke with her, she remembered me and she said it was the best thing she ever did for herself because it made her feel good. She now believed she was hot and her dream of having big tits was realized. I couldn't get over the change. It was remarkable: From shy and timid to aggressive and brave.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hmmmm . . . . Let's see you prefer dancers who are 1. Young, 2. Fit, and 3. Natural. Wouldn't you be happier with old, fat, and fake? ;)
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'd say that I prefer girls who are all natural, but I don't want anyone to think that I'm stereotyping dancers.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Natural--always. Check out the story in the New York Times, May 12, 2005 on how the fashion industry has had to respond to implants. Seems that a lot of post-implant women are finding that designer clothes are too tight on top, forcing bad choices. If she gets the right fit up top--post implant--the rest of the dress or outfit hangs like a sack. If it fits the waist and hips, it's too snug around the new rack. So, the fashion industry is trying to figure out new size ratios in designer dresses to accommodate the mismatched figure.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Natural, natrually!
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    The real question should be "Who prefers artificial boobs versus natural?" All guys I have ever known say they prefer real to fake boobs. It's not like I avoid fake boobed dancers, but women with real ones are a lot easier and more fun to hold onto.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Natural and I will avoid dancers who have implants.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    I'm with the natural breast as long as they don't sag too much. I have been told by some women that lifting light to medium weights will help give them some lift to their breast if it is sagging or to keep it from sagging as they age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion