tuscl

Recommendations for Latina or white ladies - and freedom in private dances to do

tomconti
Nice cool horny guy
Am travelling a few places and was wandering if any of you great guys have any recommendations in state of New York, also West Virginia, Kentucky, Georgia and Tennessee. Keen to try some nice girls, who appreciate a nice gentleman who rewards well Deep throat blowjob skills and any possible anal providers. Love Latina, and white girls.

I keep hearing about West Virginia and keen to know if it is good or just a place with lots of clubs, no rules and not much action. Any recommendations for best clubs with choice and freedom in the VIP and Private dances?

15 comments

• 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Is “A” some sort of West Virginia code for “BJ from a girl with *A* single tooth”? If so, I think you can get that anywhere in WV!

But I will give one brilliant piece of advice: just go for the completely toothless. It’s a better look than a single tooth anyway! ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Low key a blow job from a bitch without teeth would probably feel amazing. But the problem is finding a hot one without them....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • tomconti
    5 years ago
    lol A means Anal man. Toothless must be good and keen to try and if she is happy to provide. I take it west Virginia is best to avoid!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    On a serious note tomconti, I honestly don’t know about strippers in WV. It is a really pretty part of the country but I’ve never gone to a club there. It honestly didn’t occur to me. I was traveling with friends and our goal was to just have a low-key enjoyable trip.

Don’t rely on GPS is you go there, especially phone GPS. There are parts of WV where you will not get a signal.

If you want the commercially-available A just take a European vacation. I’m sure you can find plenty of places with 19-year old Ukrainian babes with brilliant tits, all their teeth, and a love for the A (a love of the A for the right price that is).
  • tomconti
    5 years ago
    lol cheers man
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Ask pistola. He may be your pace
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Only 2 reviews posted 10 years ago ? I'd suggest taking grammar classes and brushing up on the English language.
  • tomconti
    5 years ago
    Thank you for compliments and constructive comments
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    minnow, no disrespect, but tomconti seems like good people. I’m not convinced that perfect grammar should be a requirement to sit at the Algonquin kid’s table that is TUSCL.

If I’m going to criticize spelling or grammar it’s going to be for somebody who will have a reaction that makes me laugh, like rickdugan.

tomconti seems low-key and friendly. Let him contemplate an appearance on the new reality show “The Dentally-Challenged Beauties of WV” in peace! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Wait, the brilliant reality show should be “The Dentally-Challenged Beauties of WV that Like the A”
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Just five whole states? 😛

Seriously dude, stop being lazy and do some research. You have VIP access and can search the Discussion boards too.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Also, be sure to wear a cheap 3-piece suit, a counterfeit Rolex, and tell the girls you’re a chemical engineer!

Brilliant way to get the A! ;)
  • tomconti
    5 years ago
    I like the humour boys, and research has paid off well. Sounds like John Denver was bullshitting about WV
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion