tuscl

Wtf

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:18 PM
I get a large sized pizza for my brothers. One of them eats nearly all of it, except for the crust and then throws it out in the trash. And now every once in a while, he will go back into the trash, grab a piece of crust, and eat it. I tell him to stop being disgusting and to get out of the trash, and then he will turn and look at me and smirk. Clearly, his intent is just to provoke me. This is not the first time he has done something weird like this before and then run away grinning. Why would anybody get amusement from doing something just to get a reaction? SMH

44 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Hahaha he’s trolling you
  • ime
    5 years ago
    If he is young let him be a savage for a few more years. If he gets a little sick he will learn to not eat out of the trash, ha.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    or maybe he was watching Seinfeld [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    My answer depends on where the pizza is from
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds like he is a master troll
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Or the was outsmarting Noid [view link]
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Younger brothers are gross. The more it bothers you the grosser they will be. I expect he will survive and outgrow this behavior, just let it be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Life hasn't caused him to grow up yet ( especially if you are buying him stuff and he doesn't have to fend for himself) - also, it takes some people longer to nature (especially if they are coddled)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    He probably wants a reaction/attention - the more you get on his case about it the more fun it is for him. Next time don't buy him a pizza.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Next time let him act like that in front of a girl he likes. That should help him learn.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol. My brother is older than I am and developmentally disabled. And he would be like that Seinfeld character—without the shame.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Buy an Ex-Lax covered pizza. That should cure him. ;-)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @muddy ‘twas Papa John’s
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Hmmm, this thread is making me hungry for pizza. When I was in college, any leftover pizza was still good for breakfast. Nowadays if I have leftovers, I put it in the fridge. Worst drink I made in college was chocolate milk with vanilla instant breakfast. Best unusual drink was Miller lite and vanilla instant breakfast. I had to improvise when I ran out of milk with the instant breakfast stuff.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Lol. Trolling his sister. It means he loves his sister and appreciates everything she does for him.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Ok so you left out some important details. This reminds me of when that guy asked about showing his CF reviews that say she does more for other guys but he didn’t tell us that he was already doing a bunch of shit with her.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol, I appreciate a bit of a stretch when it comes to wtf type of comparisons. But the extent of that stretch seems to be at the level of txtittyfag/pistola’s butthole.
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    Like a Seinfeld character? George, when he ate the pastry from the trash?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I’m gonna need some of that crust, you brother is loco.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Woah now! My brother may be a troll, but he’s not IceyLoco.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with what your brother did. Lol. Perhaps he should have shared a crumb or two after trash retrieval, but otherwise....
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol. Sounds like a fun evening with the family!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Next time instead of pizza order him some broccoli, or cauliflower, bet that gets a different reaction from your brother.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I would do something like that janitor and the lipstick mirror story, then your brother would learn. A principal of a small middle school had a problem with a few of the older girls starting to use lipstick. When applying it in the bathroom they would then press their lips to the mirror and leave lip prints. Before it got out of hand he thought of a way to stop it. He gathered all the girls together that wore lipstick and told them he wanted to meet with them in the ladies room at 2pm. They gathered at 2pm and found the principal and the school custodian waiting for them. The principal explained that it was becoming a problem for the custodian to clean the mirror every night. He said he felt the ladies did not fully understand just how much of a problem it was and he wanted them to witness just how hard it was to clean. The custodian then demonstrated. He took a long brush on a handle out of a box. He then dipped the brush in the nearest toilet, moved to the mirror and proceeded to remove the lipstick. That was the last day the girls pressed their lips on the mirror.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^ that is gross but effective
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Papa Johns is to Pizza as McDonalds is to fine dining. How can any human being consider the garbage they serve pizza? Wtf? In any event what is wrong with eating out of the trash, if you eat off the floor.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^skibum we are in Texas your acting like she has a choice
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Good story Daddillac ^^
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    mmmmm... pizza.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Pizza crust eaten out of the trash? Meh. The homeless in Berkeley do that all the time. Now if he really wanted to be a disgusting savage he should have thrown away the open Papa John's dipping oil packet and then wiped the crust with it off the inner wall of the trash bag. Go big or go home.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    He is your brother which means he is going to do things just to annoy you. Remember when he was staring at you in the car on that long trip?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    "Papa Johns is to Pizza as McDonalds is to fine dining. How can any human being consider the garbage they serve pizza? Wtf? In any event what is wrong with eating out of the trash, if you eat off the floor." ^^ dont mock the pizza. We dont all have access to great pizza like the east coast does. You east coasters have no idea what mexican food is. A group of friends took me to a "good" mexican resturant once on the east coast. I asked for salsa when my food came and they brought me a bottle of tobasco. Then O asked if they had pico de gallo and they asked me what that was. A mexican resturant not knowing what pico de gallo is would be on oar with a "good" pizza place not knowing what pepperoni is. I have a friend who went to was in New York City and his froends took him to a "good" mexican resturant in the city. He ordered Tomales and they brought him hot dogs wrapped in corn tortillas. Unfortunately Taco Bell is better food that the what east coasters think of as good mexican food. But we will not mock you for that. By the way skibum, how do you know the difference between good pizza and Papa Johns when you have the munchies anyway?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    papa john is good pizza imo.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Papa Johns is the best!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I like their sweet tangy sause.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Nice spice, at least he didn’t throw the pizza crust on the floor of a strip club and then eat it.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I really like Marco's Pizza. It's a fairly small chain but growing.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^ Marco's pizza is pretty good
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Is that the place that has the Philly cheesesteak pizza?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wtf
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Highly Revelatory Books: [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    SJG you deserve a "Fuck off" for this lame ass thread hijack.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Upright and txtitty(dot) you two should go and fuck each other. My books are extremely revelatory. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If he's developmentally challenged, just have him throw the crust in a clean trash bag and let him eat it out of that and do his thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion