tuscl

Are dancers running out of stage names to use?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 20, 2019 4:20 AM
In one recent discussion the name College was being used by a dancer. I know one at Follies that goes by Property. Another by Cake. WTF?

50 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Cake = non-brilliant stage name Suggest that she change her stage name to something sexy like “LED” or “Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate”!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I like to eat cake
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Advice to all... Think before posting your comment. DAMN
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    How about 401k or IRA?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I knew one that went by "Dancer"
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ jk
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have danced with a girl whose name was ‘girl’ and another that went by the name of ‘Jack London‘. another goes by ‘September‘ and ‘cake’ dances in coi.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I once met a dancer who’s name was Toy. I played with her.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Saw one once in Key West some years ago. Said her name was whole, with a "W". Strange!
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Worst name I remember was Cookie. This was maybe a year ago. Sounded really funny when being announced by the dj for her turn on stage. Didn't help that she was stuck up and pushy for dances (average looking at best as well). I also remember a dancer going by "seven" many years ago in a different club. She was hot as a July in Phx, AZ so she gets a pass on whatever name she decided haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I knew one that went by the name of "Trouble" - I didn't think it was that sexy a name but I guess she meant it as trouble in bed as in a bad girl in bed?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    on a club roster in coi is a girl with the name of sevyn pronounced seven.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The seven girls are all star trek fans? That's kind of a weird plus, no? even though it's dumb
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    if they need more names, they can call the animal shelter for ideas. if follies ever got dancers with the names "lady", "pretty", and "Sexy", it would drive that one follies DJ crazy because that's all he says between songs. 'pretty lady' sexy lady'
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    Bitche (pronounced bishay)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Papi - I've known 2 dancers named Trouble. The first one spelled it Truble and she said she chose it because she was always in it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The club where Dancer dances also has Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. And of course Olive.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    I guess you wouldn't like my ATF Formica.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Knew a dancer at Deja Vu North Hollywood a few years back who a criminal justice major in college. She went by Justus at the club, and hated any zipper that wasn't unzipped.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    How many flowers (Rose, Lily, Daisy), precious gems (Sapphire, Diamond, Ruby) and car names (Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguar) are there?? What 's next -- dessert names? (Twinkie, HoHo, DingDong, Cherry Pie) It goes on and on . . .
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Car names seem to be popular in Detroit. No surprise there. However, I still have not met a dancer using the name "F150," in spite of its impressive sales record. Dancer names that should definitely be avoided: Sting LEO Minor and all the STD names!
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Most popular car name -- Hummer!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never met a dancer named "Chevette" but I didn't club in the 80s
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Seriously. When did they start using names like Bruce, Leroy, Tyrone, and Frank.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Met a stripper named Mohel. I shit you not. She only took tips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When I was in the Detroit meet-up with jackslash at Flight Club back in 2015, I met an ebony dancer that went by Michael
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Last name Obama?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I met one called herself Trump she was HUUGGE
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    How about a Puerto Rican named Tokyo?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Suggested stripper names: Anita B. Eton Pattie Cakes Sue Pine Sharon Cher Alike Sugar Bare Penny Ante Anita B. Banged Minnie Blinds Anne Thrax Chiu Mai Twat Ginger Bread Anne Chovey Candy Cane Sugar Cube Dee Cupp Allyson Wanda Land Wanda Doomee Anita Hardwun Joy Bush Allbeef Pattie Dee Licious Phuc Mee Nau Anne Droid Candide Yammz Jiffy Lube
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I. Swallow
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I feel like there is more sarcasm from the younger girls regarding stage names.
  • Baldnhappy
    5 years ago
    I favor the Pasco dancer with the ankle bracelet that went by Felony.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    There is a club near me with a white girl named ebony...
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    @Shadowcat - If that's the same dancer I've met, she doesn't even look vaguely Asian. Not that I'm complaining.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I really saw a lineup posting from a local club with a dancer named Butters. God help us now that strippers are taking their names from South Park characters. To add to the growing list of strippers named after cars, I recently got a dance from a girl going by Tesla. Not surprising her prices were over inflated and her mileage was extremely limited.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Star Trek dancer fans could pick names like 7 of 9, 6 of 9, etc, etc. Fans of monopoly could pick names like Board Walk, Park Place, etc, and make jokes about what customers get if they find the dancer called Go. Greek Goddess fans could look up various names. Any regular female name sound better than those originally mentioned.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Remember a girl named Veracity. I asked her if she knew what it meant and she said she heard it in My Cousin Vinny and thought is sounded cool. The only Vietnamese dancer I ever met was named "Win". Not sure how she spelled it. Topper was a girl named Stallion. Let's just leave it at that.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I knew a Cake who danced in North Eastern Ohio / North Western Pennsylvania. Papi, I also met two dancers over the years named Michael, and I thought WTF both times. Others mentioned Seven, and Justice. So far I haven't met one dancer with those names that wasn't good. Now dancers named Trouble have been a mixed bag, most weren't any trouble, but a few were a lot of trouble of the good kind. I see a lot of very common names such as Asia, and China. At one times both names were used by Asians, but lately I have met AA dancers. Still a lot of Asians use these two names, with Kim being a close third. Another common name is India, and mostly are all AA's. I haven't met one Indian dancer named India. Only Indian dancers I ever recall meeting were named. Mia, Cherokee (because when she said Indian the stupid club thought she was Native American), Dakota (for a similar reason), Rayne (again I suspect it was the same reason), Jasmine (because she looked a bit like Jasmine from Aladdin) and Olive (not sure why she chose that one, forgot to ask). Here are few bad ones I heard over the years. An Asian dancer, who I assume was Malasian, had the name Malaise, which basically means sick. Lushus. Wouldn't have been bad, except she was short and had to weigh 180lbs at least. Opal - Because it's a gemstone, but just sounds like she was born in the 1800's. Hilda - Yeah she was blonde, wore pigtails and looked like a sexy Valkyrie but the name doesn't fit a strip club. J - As in the letter, and not Jaye. Delish - Short for delicious. That just sounds stupid. Jane. Again why the heck would you have a name that brings up the name "Plain Jane" Monee - We know you are after our money, but you don't have to advertise it. Felatio - So far only met one dancer who lived up to her name. None of the rest were worth it.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I knew one named Trouble once. I was in Trouble once. Eventually, she got in trouble and ended up in jail somewhere. I knew an old dancer named Chardonnay, because a fine wine gets better with age, or so she said. I have known a few who went by place names, but two of the weirder ones were Kansas and Alaska.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@PaulDrake: "There is a club near me with a white girl named ebony." And at a club near me there's a black girl named Asia.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I met a hot Latina named Asia.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I met Property. She's still there?
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Decline and Paul. Wow that's even worse than a blonde named Raven, and a black girl named Auburn. Here are a few others. Plush - made me think of a fat gal, however the dancer was the opposite, either anorexic or heroine skinny. Sharma, but when the DJ said it sounded like he said Shawarma. Shady, yep she was. Now for some two good ones I heard over the years Swallow - For the bird she said, but also a good play on some other activity she was good at. Fahrenheit - In her own words, because hot she was, and how we would bring up the heat in the back.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    How much does it cost to get into college these days?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i haven’t met ‘boiling’ yet. but i did have one latina say she is Caliente!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I worked with a girl at Legends who went by "Ducky". She was as stupid as her name. Also, the "College" in the main topic post... Is she from Detroit? If so, I know her pretty well and am friends with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm still waiting to meet a dancer that goes by the name of "Discount"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion