tuscl

Flight Club DTW

stanlee
Illinois
Can anybody tell me if the big boobed Blonde is working days or nights? Fuck me if I don’t know her name but she had some great tits and hung out with a hefty dirty blonde and a legit brunette with average fakes and a shaven undercarriage. Short hair from what I remember and not afraid to work past 8 o’clock. Very milfy. Very friendly. Let me know.

12 comments

• stanlee
    5 years ago
    This is what 12 hours until DTW clubbing looks,like.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Sounds possibly like Michelle - milf with short-blonde hair and a nice rack. She works day shift most days M-F.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "the big boobed Blonde." You've got to narrow it down a little more. There are so many possibilities. Michelle, Lynn, Tyler...
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    If you don’t find the particular one, there’ll be others guaranteed. As PL’s with this kind of general post we need to start using their tats as identifiers like the cops do... so the big boned blonde with her kids hand prints on her left rib cage and her dogs paw on her right foot with a star on the back right shoulder blade... that will get better results.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Stan, was just there last week and from what you say I would agree with chowder. Also, check out Cassidy, Dayna and Allison. Avoid Stacy. There were A LOT of new faces due to the influx of 8 Mile dancers migrating. Have a great one!
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    I’m sorry for this post. I had a lot of bourbon. Thanks for not breaking my balls too bad. Thanks all for the suggestions. Will be there in 5 hours. Hoping to catch one of these hotties.
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    I like sals idea. Anyone seen the brunette, huge rack, face tattoo lately? LOL
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    No but I’m looking for her too. Under each ass cheek it says drop dead and a throat tatoo says viscious. I mean wtf?! It can’t be that tough to find her anywhere but she’s a ghost.
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    She told me she works in a salon. She could cut my hair anytime. Anyway I hit four clubs tonight. Summary - FC expensive and slow, only 20 or less dancers. Probably closer to 12. Had fun with red hair fake tits. Name is escaping me. Slim build. Ace of spades tattoo. She was nice on the eyes but heavy on the wallet. Cricket. Too ghetto tonight. Packed. Smoky. Everyone in there was hood rich. Bogies - four maybe five dancers. Ouch. Not good. Black girl huge fake tits only saving grace. Hanks north. First time there for me. Actually liked the vibe. Too bad girls were so fat they were selling it by the pound. Holy crap those girls were large and in charge but not in a good way. Fucking weird seeing all those rolls without any butter. Anyway. I had my fun at FC. No sign of face tattoo or Michelle for that matter. Only huge tilted dancer was a Latina blond with nice fake cans but no ass. Didn’t have a chance to feeel her up, I mean out, for dances.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    You could have hit landing strip and/or subi but sounds like you did ok. FYI I stay out of the criket at night now.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Wonder if your red hair fake boobie girl at FC was the aforementioned Cassidy; talked to her but, did not partake. Did she have an accent?
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    Yes that’s her. 99% sure
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion