tuscl

Sex Swing

gawker
Older than dirt
Friday, May 17, 2019 6:13 PM
Has anyone used or seen a sex swing used? The couple I visited last week bought one the day before I left but hadn’t yet hung it to demonstrate. The paperwork shows one or two users enjoying coitus while swinging from the ceiling. I can’t quite figure out the positions ( one picture showed her laying back suspended at a height where his dick is in her mouth but she’s on her back so it’s a straight shot down her throat for those of you with lengthy ding-a-lings. They said once they had some practice they’d send me videos.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    One time I had a sex swing room at Cascada in Tijuana. The two girls I had ariba at separate times... did not try the swing.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Modern swings I've only seen used on video. Why not search it on xvideos or other innertubes?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Every swing is a sex swing if you have the right girl.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @gawker What you are describing I think is a reverse blow job like in the picture in this link: [view link] If you visit the site linked to the image it show videos of swings with several sexual positions.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    They're awkward. One time at a swingers club I watched a girl play with herself while sitting in one and then she gave me a blowjob while sitting in it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never used such swings, but they look interesting. Got some pics of the swings and of how they can be used. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I can only imagine the damage those two will do just trying to secure that swing to the ceiling. I’d enjoy seeing a video of them trying to hang the swing - as that could be a mess!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If they're in an apartment that could definitely cause some damage....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion