Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex Swing

gawker
gawker763220

Older than dirt

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone used or seen a sex swing used? The couple I visited last week bought one the day before I left but hadn’t yet hung it to demonstrate. The paperwork shows one or two users enjoying coitus while swinging from the ceiling. I can’t quite figure out the positions ( one picture showed her laying back suspended at a height where his dick is in her mouth but she’s on her back so it’s a straight shot down her throat for those of you with lengthy ding-a-lings. They said once they had some practice they’d send me videos.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

One time I had a sex swing room at Cascada in Tijuana. The two girls I had ariba at separate times... did not try the swing.

Profile picture for GhostOfHell
GhostOfHell
•

Modern swings I've only seen used on video. Why not search it on xvideos or other innertubes?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Every swing is a sex swing if you have the right girl.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

@gawker

What you are describing I think is a reverse blow job like in the picture in this link:

If you visit the site linked to the image it show videos of swings with several sexual positions.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Never used such swings, but they look interesting. Got some pics of the swings and of how they can be used.

SJG

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I can only imagine the damage those two will do just trying to secure that swing to the ceiling.

I’d enjoy seeing a video of them trying to hang the swing - as that could be a mess!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement