tuscl

Looks like you have to login to access discussions now.

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Friday, May 17, 2019 10:15 AM
Went to the home page without logging in and there was no discussion option available. That is certainly going to make ignore function more powerful.

11 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Holy shit you're right! That IS a game changer. No more simply logging out to read all the comments. Now instead, everyone who uses ignore and still wants to read all the comments will be forced to make an alternate account. I think I already have an idea for a name.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    If you go to - say, articles 1st, then access menu, you can get to discussions w-o logging in
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If you’re a good enough hacker you can find a bunch of ways to get into the discussions while logged out. My personal favorite is to log out when already on the discussion page. It’s how I read countryman’s posts whenever I need an update on whether or not he still likes chicas.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    gsteph you're right. If that option is removed later then that means the switch was intentional.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    It's temporary
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I only ignore Hitler Loving Nazi Pricks. And there is only one of them, I believe. I don’t like ignoring people, but that dude’s posts just make this fun loving guy want to HATE him. I don’t like hating people. Thus, ignore is my best option.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Always best to err on the side of fun
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "If you’re a good enough hacker you can find a bunch of ways to get into the discussions while logged out. My personal favorite is to log out when already on the discussion page." You don't have to be a good hacker. Apparently homo retards can do it too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seems to be just something missing on the menu. Founder said it is only temporary. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. Fun_Loving_Fella: Malicious/harassment troll profile.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Just eat beans
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion