tuscl

Please Founder, we need a safe space for heterosexual members

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Friday, May 17, 2019 6:54 AM
Here is what I have noticed. I enjoy all the trolling on here. Whoever (pistola) came up with the new nisSespice account had me going for a minute. This was a pretty good troll I have to admit, but there is an underlying issue though. I do believe there are some dudes on here that have the sole intent to pick up and hit on other dudes. This site is supposed to be about strippers and tits and ass.

The biggest example of this recently is pistola. He started bashing the real nicespice when she was paying him no mind and for no apparent reason. Pistola has also mentioned many times that he does not like dancers on here and would prefer a sausage fest and no girls allowed. The only reason he bashes nicespice as well as blondebombshell is they both seem to get a lot of sexual attention from a lot of male members and both seem to be well liked. Seems that he is jealous of this attention and he would rather have sexual attention from the male members directed at him rather than to these ladies. Blondebombshell has not been posting much lately so she has not taken a lot of flack lately

It seems obvious that whoever (pistola) created this nisespice troll account did it with the intent to bash the real nicespice and to hit on MackTruck. Just read the comments and threads. Makes total sense that pistola is behind this troll account because of his previous and present stance and comments.

I will have to preclude this with request by saying that I do not have any issues with anyone's sexual preferences. Could we have a safe place where heterosexual members can enjoy the site without fear and annoyance of being hit on by gay members. Could there be a room or something where all the members that want their sausage fest and no girls allowed club?

19 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    Oh how cute you want a safe space. How bout you just shut the fuck up and stop following me around like some gay puppy. K thx
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!

Ps anybody notice that this FunLovingFella was mysteriously quiet during the imitation troll shenanigans last night?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Mack having your nose buried so far up spices ass doesnt make you hetero. It makes you an idiot.

I dont bash BBS because she doesnt randomly start shit. Spice does. So take your sycophantic ass outta here with the bs and learn to think for yourself and be a man.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ->“I dont bash BBS because she doesnt randomly start shit.”

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anybody have her contact info? I’d love to her opinion of whether or not pistola ever bashed her
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Mack having your nose buried so far up spices ass doesnt make you hetero. It makes you an idiot."

Lmfao rofl

The fact that I like the ladies makes me hetero
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Of you would like to be shown again where you started everything with spicey, that can be arranged.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    I guess he doesn’t.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I guess third grade is too hard to do over
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh goodness.

i’m allready soooooo fucked up.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @tittyspice. Yes, I have her (BBS) contact info.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Safe spaces are for limp dicks. Fags are going to be fags. Just ignore the homos by not responding to them.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    This is the gayest post of the year.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hey fella...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Theres a safe space it’s called your moms basement;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes we do
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes we do
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes we do
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes we do