tuscl

Being Logged Off

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:25 PM
Occasionally, I will pull up the Discussion Board without being logged on. I don't have many people on Ignore. Only Nicole, Icey and SJG. But the system will only Ignore those posters if you are logged in. If I look at the Board without being logged in, then I see those posters posts and threads.

I just now look at the board and saw a thread about Nicole being on her period. I mean, WTF ?!? That type of subject should just to be allowed on TUSCL.

Why hasn't everyone put her on Ignore ?

11 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ Should NOT be allowed !
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, pretty girl, but a bit talkative.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    She kind of reminds me of a vapid newbie stripper who says anything that comes to mind. Between her and spices troll shenanigans it reminds me why I prefer a little ripening on my strippers.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ^Well just keep spiking GHB in dancer’s drinks and they will ripen up in no time.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i like some of her posts.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Her posts are a never-ending stream of vapid thoughts and banal discussions, but a lot of the members enjoy banality, based on the number of responses everything she posts get. So that's that.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Note that aside from the guys here who indulge the trolls, even some of the regular members reply to all her angsty banality
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s more like the fascination of watching a train wreck cartoon, you know after it’s all said and done she’s going to pop right up and say tha tha tha tha that’s all folks. ;)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m guilty. It’s exhibit A of why hot girls can get away with murder. I try to resist but...you know...like my dick and all that. Sorry.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I understand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion