tuscl

Dances on floor v dances in VIP room

Wednesday, October 4, 2006 6:12 PM
Obviously they're totally different experiences but I was in my club the other day and they shut my favourite VIP room down. I lasted in the other one about three minutes before the mood got totally wrecked (less room to stretch out, a mirror behind me, and a circular setup where every other sofa was closer). We head out to the floor where there was lil activity and I proceeded to get dances after I got my vibe back (30 min later, when I go cold I go cold). Strangely tho I was hands off nearly the entire time. She went to town on me but I felt totally uncomfortable reciprocating because I didn't want to bring any unnecessary heat down on us (I like it physical, both giving and espesh getting). I felt like a totally different customer out on the floor than when we're in a VIP room for several hours. Besides overt sexual acts is there anyone who feels awkward doing things on the floor that they know they can do in a VIP room?

9 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: I would probably like that, too. My longtime regular club was sort of like Brad's in terms of size and atmosphere, except the lap dances were done at your table. Recently, they've been messing with the table dances, trying to push everything into the VIP, which I think is ruining the place.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, the place where my ATF worked is just one room - juice bar in one corner, a small stage and runway against the far wall, and the rest of the place small tables and chairs. And it's so dark that when you first walk in you have to stand next to the doorway for about 5 minutes before you can see anything except for the stage. Which means that there is a lot of privacy in the corners away from the stage. Dances are done right at your table. I always liked the setup.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I love it when girls can come to me at my table and flirt, cuddle, do a lapdance, drink, chat, get a backrub, etc. Not many clubs are set up well for this, especially with good lapdances on the main floor. When they are, it's my favorite way to go. For me, what's important about the cheaper dances is that it makes them more spontaneous, not just that I save money. I also like the vibe that I feel sometimes when everybody around us is getting lapdances, too. Most VIP rooms I know of don't allow you to hang out like you can at your table. So I just don't like having to get up and go to a special room to get a lapdance, and I don't like being in that room while the meter's running. The intimacy that everybody seems to value VIP for strikes me as more contrived than the open superficiality that prevails in the main room.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    For me it's a moot point, none of my favorite clubs have a VIP room. But given the choice I'd rather have lower cost than greater privacy, VIP rooms are usually overpriced.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    As you qulaified the questio, if there are no overt sexual acts, all other things being equal, I would actually prefer a very busy time. I think it is easier to go un-noticed when there is a lot going on in teh lap dance area - everyone else, dancers and customers, are occupied. I have had some of the most memorable dances while surrounded, as the bouncers are too busy watching everyone else. A private lap dance, even if Mr. Happy does not come out to play, can be rewarding for a different reason - the opportunity to get to know the dancer in a more private environment. I would say only 30% of the dances I get in the private area, is spent dancing.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I do both VIP and floor dances. Depending on the club's set-up and the restrictions on the girls I may do only VIP or only floor dances. Costs being equal, I prefer the more private environment but in some clubs, during the day, the open areas are very private!
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    For the same price, I prefer a comfortable couch and less to distract Her. DG
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Barring the choice, I'll go as far as she wants on the floor. Shame is counterproductive. DG
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I don't worry about it, at least at my favorite club, because the dancers themselves, at least there, don't worry about it. In fact, a couple of the dancers don't have any inhibitions about anything there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion