tuscl

Dancers Directory Updrade

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:18 AM
Im currently working on upgrading the Dancer Directory. Toss out any suggestions here.

38 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Require the dancers to post a titty bounce pic ;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Have them indicate which clubs they dance at. I would be a customer for them if they did so.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Have them post their OTC price. (just kidding, kind of ) Seriously, I like Nidan's suggestion of where they work. Also, could it be required that they post X number of photos ? Not sure about the number but at least 4 ?
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Could require some kind of pic... such as those discreetly done by Nicespice... better than no photo at all... Of course some may be faked bu no pic is kind of a waste of everyone's time in such a directory IMHO...
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I had advice on this months ago. Different color for the dancer area, a dancer networking page, and where cutsies can send gifts like SA and dancers make a wish list. Dancers like free shit or the thought of it. That said, the reality is that they go the main board where we are talking about extras and LDK and those girls like to act above that, even though most stick vibrators up their poontangs on webcams for money.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Agree with asking them to post where they work and if they are willing to post what shifts they work could increase their profit margin. Obviously they don't have to, but I think it would increase their number of customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMPLO for it to be successful it has to be about what the dancers want vs what PLs want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Have a dedicated field were they can put their dancer social media - sure they can just add it to their profile but having a dedicated field may encourage them to add it
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Just like there is a folder for photos, have one for videos - I imagine you don't wanna store videos on TUSCL but having a dedicated folder may encourage them to add links to videos of themselves - you may want to add a link to a particular video hosting site as a resource the can use
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I think saying where they work would stop many from "registering". Way to many idiots here! That said, perhaps some way one could request where they work and leave it up to the dancer to do her "homework" before letting someone know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You can put a field for them to enter their club(s) info but make it optional
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A field they can check/enable if they provide extras JK :)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Allow them to fill in an optional questionairre with questions like... Dancer Name: Main Club: Regular shifts: Race: Body type: Cosmetic surgery: Below the waist grooming: Extras available: OTC Availability: Tattoos: Number of kids:
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Making the directory sortable by region?, state. Also by number of photos, so one can ignore others.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    They should need to add a profile pic. Also agree there should be a spot so they can add the club they work at and their schedule if they choose. Also a spot for their social media if they want to build a following. Lastly add the options for members to follow them on the site (possibly get notifications when they update ) and also like or comment on the pics they post. Hopefully with your upgrade you will remove the non women and clubs that have created profiles under the dancer directory.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Adding to @flagooners its Blood type Breast size Age Weight Swallow or spit
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "I had advice on this months ago. Different color for the dancer area, a dancer networking page, and where cutsies can send gifts like SA and dancers make a wish list. Dancers like free shit or the thought of it." ^^^^ you only came up with this after you were getting burned by everyone flaming you for being a flaming gay homosexual that hates women and wanted a sausage fest here. Keep trying to post sbit to bury your true self. Your third grade education did not make you smart enough to pull that one off
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Uncle Money Bags aka @founder To best Updrade the Dancers Directory; Ask them to sign and notarize a waiver (to be posted) stating that they are placing their services information on their own behalf and are offering only lawful legal companionship, modeling, dancing and entertainment services and anything outside of the personal services mentioned are instances of personal choice or preference between two consenting adults of legal age and not for compensation in any way or form nor are contractable now or in the future. Ask them to provide their current place of work to go see them to interview them and see if there is chemistry and can be hired for lap dances and vip and: They should post their rates and menu for ITC and OTC
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    No requiring photos of us please. And no requiring we state where we work. A lot of people look at this site and lurk and I was asked once if this is me at my old club by another entertainer. No requiring if we are/aren't extra friendly due to legality reasons please.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Been thinking about this. If you require too much info you may lose dancers from the directory. Of course we want pictures, all the info we can get. but leave it up to the dancers. We can at least msg those that are in our area or in a area we might be traveling.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Being able to search based on state and club. It helps when you travel
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In the spirit of this site, I agree with nothing mandatory. Or at the very least, not right away to encourage the directory growing. But it’s your site and your offer of free access to reviews so I understand that it’s your sandbox if you get another opinion. If there was an indication of clubs worked at implemented, I’d suggest allowing us to check multiple clubs off. Just a small but important thing there. Or for dancers who care about protecting privacy, also allowing to tick off a “message me for info” option. And of course heck no on a section of mileage/extras/OTC. The most blatant individual I can think of on that subject is blondbomb, and she has gotten a lot of flack for it. Which is pretty crazy when, all things considered, how much extras are loved over here. Granted she’s quite the resolute one who doesn’t back down, but even still. I also agree with 501traveller for like/comments on photos. And if a dancer puts somebody on ignore, comments disappear just like on the discussion board—since I can imagine some trolls getting nasty with this. The benefit I see is that dancers in the directory become aware of how much they are being paid attention to. I know for myself, I mostly started noticing the site more because of a couple PMs I received after the directory came out. Before that, I was just logging in and reading some reviews and then I wouldn’t log in for another couple of months. Also good ideas are anything else that enables the male users to provide a dancer with attention she didn’t know she could get on here. Just in case somebody questions why customers have to be the one to reach out and dancers should be the ones trying to advertise themselves... I think a lot of dancers do have certain preconceived notions of the type of customers who use this site (cheap and assholes) And I suspect that’s the largest challenge currently and why dancers don’t care to advertise. I admit that I also had the same bias before paying too much attention to the discussion board. Obviously, my opinion changed. I know I’ve averaged like $180 meeting men off of here during slower times of my shift. And for the most part the men are more chill than a lot of randoms I walk up to normally. So idk I think the men on here are a solid “middle road” class of customer rather than cheap and demanding. BUT as far as convincing other dancers of the same opinion is a PR issue that would do good for the directory too I think. —— Also a random thought, if a dancer gets referred to get herself in the directory and verified, and indicates a customer for referring her, maybe he can can be given credit for 1 month of VIP? Idk if that’s a good or bad idea, just throwing it out there.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Thanks for all the input There are a lot of new features coming to the new site. It should be up and running in a few weeks
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    founder, As one that has been here many many years, I can say that without a doubt TUSCL is a zillion times better than it was, well except for the trolls. :) Keep up the good work!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Is there anyway to advertise to dancers a little more? We need more dancers around here.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I understand how it could be limiting to make photos mandatory. If the directory had a sort by photo function that only showed accounts with photos that would be useful to weed out fake accounts and encourage more photos to be posted.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    What's the big deal about photos? We all go to clubs, so if a dancer interests you here, GO SEE HER and support the clubs, you cheap bastards! :)
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    What interests me wouldn't interest Papi_Chulo, hence a photo is nice.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    Not much to add from what's already been suggested. I understand there is already some form of (private) photo verification for dancers, so I could see making public photos mandatory as a problem from the dancer's perspective. In general, as with the PL side, it seems like anonymity would encourage candor in discussions. Having an option for dancers to list clubs they work at would be helpful but as frequently as this changes I'm not sure how useful it would be in practice. It would be convenient if there's a way to link directly from a dancer's list to the TUSCL club page (among other things this would reduce confusion where club names change or there are multiple clubs with the same/similar names in the same area.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I agree with anything that will bring recognition and feedback to dancers to let them know how well they are perceived on tuscl. However I would not agree with dancers being forced to provide pics. This should be at their discretion and possibly features added to encourage picture posting. As far as posting the club locations and schedules, this could possibly be a safety issue for dancers. If a tuscl member does visit a dancer at their club, there should be a report built between dancer and customer first this can be done by the PM system. Posting one club they work at and schedule could lead to stocking or other issues where dancers get unwanted attention or possibly put them at risk. Posting extras friendly or not and menu with pricing publicly should be a no no. Legal issues were mentioned by April. Also, not all customers are equal. Some may have a creepy vibe or be difficult to deal with and are worth more money to deal with. This can all be discussed in a PM. If you want to know what a dancer will do just ask. I am sure they have heard it all already.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Invite any dances who want to the chance to be used for a mold for making sex dolls. :) :) :) SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ you only came up with this after you were getting burned by everyone flaming you for being a flaming gay homosexual that hates women and wanted a sausage fest here. Keep trying to post sbit to bury your true self. Your third grade education did not make you smart enough to pull that one off - Mack Truck is a worthless POS who lives in his mom's basement. Contributes no reviews, therefore has no cred.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    As far as posting the club locations and schedules, this could possibly be a safety issue for dancers. If a tuscl member does visit a dancer at their club, there should be a report built between dancer and customer first this can be done by the PM system. Posting one club they work at and schedule could lead to stocking or other issues where dancers get unwanted attention or possibly put them at risk. - Its stalking and rapport. These are not spellcheck errors; these are illiterate errors. #dumbazz
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    Sort by state or zip code
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    If you do include the ability for dancers to list the club(s) they dance at would it be possible to include links to dancers on each club's page? I know that seeing a few pics of some of the dancers on a club's page could help a PL decide if a club is worth a visit or not. I'm sure this would take quite a bit of coding work so probably not going to make it into this upgrade but something to consider long term.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, letting dancers list all of their clubs, and if they like their schedules, that would make this more like XotiSpot. Good in my view. I suppose if you wanted, like XotiSpot you could let dances offer photo albums for sale too. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Also if you let dancers list their friends ( dancers ) with a little front page picture for each friend, that, like Xotispot, would be very helpful. Usually her friends will all be those who dance in similar mileage level clubs. So you learn a lot about a metro that way. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    It gets so friggin complicated trying to have the fun and stay out of trouble legally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion