tuscl

Does one get dizzy playing yoyo

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:21 PM
How the hell do all the trolls keep their shit straight without confusing their comments on all the posts? Hell, I would feel like a yo-yo needing a batch of Lithium infused wine to wash down my Clozapine just to keep my personalities straight!

16 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Back when I was operating several prank accounts I would keep each account on different browsers. Or I might use my phone to post on one and a laptop for the other, or I'd just use normal google for one and google incognito for the other.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ask licepus aka da ovr dzn alias #RETARD
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ haha
  • Idk .ask.nicespice..she would obviously know.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nicespice is my favorite TUSCL persona. She would be even better if she had like 3 of her just to surround me. Nicespice triplets... that would be head spinning in a good way. Lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nidan111 said "How the hell do all the trolls keep their shit straight without confusing their comments on all the posts?" To the extent that they do... practice (sad in its own way). Also, they actually don't keep their shit straight all the time and don't care.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    It seems like a huge waste of time to me but some people have more time on their hands than they know what to do with. Most trolls eventually slip up ( normally with the help of alcohol, weed, or just anger at a reply to one of their accounts)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    She da queen a da trollz
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Vodka infused wine helps
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice gets an easy two thumbs up. (and i like nicole too!)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    (i’m drinking cranberry infused with vodka...)
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I think the trolls must have use a spreadsheet to keep their different personas and all their idiosyncrasies straight.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ nope. We are smarter than you. We don't need no stinking spreadsheets or any stinking moderation I da troll pimp
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If you want trolling classes send me some shitcoins bitches I da kang of trolls
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion