tuscl

Why would mileage be better on dayshift?

SergeD
Extra Mile
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 3:45 PM
Been seeing a lot of mentions of better mileage during day shifts rather than at night... what are your thoughts on reasons for that?

23 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Lots of reasons. 1- The crowd is smaller so the girls have fewer options on which customers to pick 2- Older customers that probably expect more and know how to ask for it. 3- Girls working tend to be single moms. 4- Less oversight from the management. 5- Girls that work at night tend to be the sharks.
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    That all makes sense @Warrior15 - regarding point 5, wouldn’t sharks just pull higher prices but not necessarily lesser mileage?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve never heard of any fears of a law enforcement bust during the daytime in my area. It seems like they prefer to do their thing at night. But I’m not 100% sure that’s true everywhere. Does anybody have insight on this?
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    @nicespice - I was actually wondering if that could be part of it. As someone that looks for high mileage, but has also been clubbing mostly only at night for years, I guess I’m just realizing I need to change my ways.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I'd assume for drugs and true criminal activity there is more at night shift, plus more customers, more employees so higher odds just due to more people. In my area the raids are at night, but cops have come in during the day as well, mostly for warrants and stuff.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    My #5 has to do with the motive of the girl. Night girls tend to try to get as much money off each customer as quickly as possible. The dayshift girl wants to create a regular customer. This may just be my perception.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Nicespice; I believe LE prefers setting up raids of any kind during the cover of night...drug raids...panty raids...etc...it's preferred in the military and policing since the element of surprise is highly cherished. The target(s) would have to be pretty high value and time sensitive to risk early exposure/warning during the day. I could be wrong...there seems to be a large amount of four door sedans parked outside in the sunshine now...
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    And Warrior is right on.... I would add #6...there is much more time to chat up your preferred dancer and determine if you both are on the same page. The more crowded it gets, the less time any dancer has to park herself with you to discuss anything meaningful, right?
  • jestrite50
    5 years ago
    My take is the single mom day shift girls need money more and want the repeat business. The night shift girl many times is trying to earn enough for her next hit and doesnt care where it comes from.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    In my area, it is because the money (older guys) come in during the day because the shit comes out at night. Since that area is also a felony to carry your weapon, it’s best not to be out unarmed when the shit is out.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    More regulars during the day - know which girls give high mileage - as a result high mileage girls are busy, others aren’t. Pretty soon every dancer who wants money offers mileage
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Less drunk people would be my guess.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    In many cases you also have a less attractive lineup that needs to make up for that in other ways.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah Warrior15, dancewdcpa, Studme, flag nailed it. I tried to work day and midshifts before because at the time I had the plan that I wanted to build regulars and also have a regular sleep schedule...but my preferences changed. I remember at one particular club I worked at on dayshift, I found an out-of-town customer and sold him on VIP, and sold him on $500 for my time (ended up getting tipped an extra couple hundred as well :D)...and when he tried to ask the bar staff for $500 in dance dollars they looked at him in disbelief and asked him if he really wanted to do that. And told him they will provide the dance dollars in increments of $20s so he can spread the cash around as he pleases if he wishes “just in case” I had to pretend to be cheerful but deep down inside I wanted to throw my drink in their face. That is also the club dayshift of choice for a couple of TUSCLers in Austin.
    5 years ago
    Also add as reasons, seldom a cover and lower drink prices means you can stop for a few minutes to see who’s working without dropping 40 or 50 like some places, easier to find that dark corner since it’s not crowded, way less smoke if that is allowed, smaller number of customers make it a buyers market (at night it is often the opposite) and one of the strongest reasons why clubbing in the daytime is popular among the hard core PLs is that there is seldom any jackass customers or ROB dancers.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I agree with every single (visible to me) post in this thread. Even my last review has a title regarding this topic : [view link]
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@623: "one of the strongest reasons why clubbing in the daytime is popular among the hard core PLs is that there is seldom any ... ROB dancers." Good point. All the ROBs I've encountered have been at night.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    This has somewhat already been said from the day perspective, but consider the crowd at night versus the daytime crowd: At night, you get a lot more one-off clubgoers, as in the guys who are out with their buddies, the bachelor parties, etc. Those guys aren't the ones who read this site, probably don't understand how much YMMV and are just there to drink, be at the stage and maybe get a dance or two. Dancers know those guys aren't there for mileage or extras, nor do they even try. If you're going during the day, you're probably pretty committed. You're probably there alone and you probably know the game. So that's when dancers willing to play that game come out of the woodwork.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    To put it another way: the only ways in which dayshift isn't superior to nightshift is: nightshift generally has bigger hotter lineups, and nightshift generally has more of a party atmosphere (for those who like party atmospheres -- I imagine that this is actually a negative for more than half of tuscl). Everything else -- mileage, level of hustle, girls willingness to develop and YMMV regulars, prices of nearly everything, socialization time, ability to be discrete (that is, fewer customers), number of ROBs, etc., goes to dayshift
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    That’s hilarious!
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The biggest reason why dayshift is higher mileage is simply because the girls arent as hot. When a dancer is young and enters the business she usually works friday and saturday nights. Easy money from newbies and regulars who love the fresh talent and forgive shitty dances for the eye candy. Now when this girls puts on 20,30, or 40 lbs as she ages she simply can't make the same amount when the fresh new talent comes in. So she has to work dayshift and change her menu to meet her quota. As a regular I prefer the seasoned dayshift girl. Give me a 30 year old girl who has been in the game for 10 years over a FOTB 20 year old any day of the week.
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    I would add another reason: security staff is thin. At my favorite club, there are less security staff during the day... This greatly reduces the risk of someone interrupting to say "Get your hands off her ass, Roy."
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    SergeD has most of his reviews in and around Tampa. C'mon dude, if you can't get this figured out in Tampa this is the wrong hobby for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion