tuscl

Omg im managing 4 Girlfriends lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, May 5, 2019 6:31 PM
Damn these bitches... Got 4 legit GFs from the civilian world. One is 40 and works Zaxbies One is 24 and works retail at the mall One is 18 and a cashier at the grocery store One is 33 and works at the factory with me Im having sex with one of these girls 6 nights out of 7... I use the 7th day to stick my dick on ice This is fun losing weight yo

19 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Which one you dig the most Juice? And I’m not a big relationship guy but the ones I was in, we would have to be seeing each other virtually everyday, unless work completely got in the way. It be tough to do that with 2, let alone 4
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You are an inspiration. Fuck, I am gonna have to start my workout program again. Only problem is that my workout was fighting 5 nights a week for 4 hours with body builders, boxers and martial artist. 40 years of that shit and I finally blew my hip out. So, what advice can you give an older fighter who needs to beef up to get as much pussy as you? Hell, I’ll settle for a nice set of nipples once a week. Even though i get that from my wife daily, variety once a week is my goal.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    It can be a challenge to juggle but it's fun in the short run. Odds are one of the girls will nix herself or you will find one not worth it soon. I'm juggling two right now along with a long distance one who slid back into my DMs and it is a bit of work.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Most I ever tried was fucking 8 bitches , but 5 are manageable.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Congratulations and good luck. Too many GFs is an adreline rush while it's happening. I stopped at 3 (I didn't really consider them real GFs though) and it was super fun but after a few weeks it became very emotionally draining, so I dropped it to 2 which was perfect.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Your winky is gonna get worn to a nub ;)
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Take care of your talleywacker! It’s the only one you’ve got dude.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm also curious which one you like the best and why? Big age variation.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    I'm just guessing you are using the 40 year old at Zaxbies to keep you supplied with chicken fingers...
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t recall ever managing 4 women simultaneously, even in my youth. My “Golden Era” came rather late. My Golden Era was definitely during my 40s. I usually kept 2 or occasionally 3 women on speed dial. I usually had another 2 or 3 that I had reason to believe would make themselves available but always kept them on the “reserve list.” I kept the “active list” down to 3 at most. I don’t recall why I was so conservative. It may have been my job. I held a very demanding managerial job at the time.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Juice. You big stud !
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Take maximum advantage while you can, Juicey! And enjoy!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Pics or It Didn't Happen!!!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    shit. I feel like I’ve missed out on something great in life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Only four GFs? Did Rosy Palm lose a couple of sisters in a work related accident or something?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    since juice has not replied yet... I’m gonna guess it’s the 33-year-old that works in the factory with him.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good going Jackie
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Keep up the good work!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Juice translation his left hand, right hand, hand after you sat on it went numb, and a cantaloupe with a hole cut in it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion