Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Solution to Racism

reverendhornibastard

Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Racism is a poisonous brew. It should be eliminated.

I have a suggestion: Let’s bring back the miscegenation laws! Only this time, instead of prohibiting miscegenation, let’s make it mandatory!

The benefits are obvious.

First, miscegenation can be loads of fun! Secondly, once all Americans are caramel colored we will have one less thing to fight about.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Great idea lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If it is mandatory, theoretically everyone would be the same race after a couple generations. Then it would be illegal to procreate with anyone.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea. I am racist against racists

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

My father said to me in the late 1960’s, “The world will be a better place when we’re all a nice rich nut brown.” History tells us that laws limiting who you fuck are usually ignored by many.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

Mandatory high quality DNA tests would also put a dent in racism. Most people are surprised and sometimes embarrassed to discover the ethnic heritage that lurks in their genes.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Those tests are BS and just a big scam

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

@flagooner - I agree in general. Most are unreliable and can justifiably be characterized as scams. There are some that are reliable but they are not very popular probably because they are much more expensive.

I did buy a DNA test once - one of the cheaper, popular ones. I sent them a saliva sample from my dog. ; They said he was from a mix of Mongolian, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish and Irish.

They were way off. He is German (Doberman Pinscher).

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The reverend may be on to something. Eliminating racial differences would eliminate the Democrat party, making the world a better place by default.

Profile picture for gentleman6555
gentleman6555
•

Didn’t Warren Beatty rap about this in Bulworth

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Here's an idea for a cure. Get rid of this generations elderly altogether. It's the same old people in government on both sides and in everyday life that keep pushing racist ideologies into the youth anyway. The young learn from the old after all.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

miscegenation is already happening folks. Very slowly but its happening. There's studies that states the white population is dying rapidly to the point even Germany recognizes the problem. Japan's also going to have to rely on immigrants soon enough because their citizens prefer waifu over humans and their women basically hate sex.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

"Japan's also going to have to rely on immigrants soon enough because their citizens prefer waifu over humans."

I'm surprised more Americans aren't going for waifus, waifus are amazing.

I've met a couple girls from Japan and a girl from China and they were all adorable.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

As for this, idk, I feel like it'd be a shame to see certain races and skin colors just disappear because we couldn't get along without doing something crazy like this. I'd rather the left just drop the subject. If they stopped trying to race-bait everyone then people's race would just be considered the same as a quirk.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

If you understand the law of entropy you will appreciate how, in an era where people can easily travel between continents and are free to marry whomever they choose, racial distinctions will eventually be lost.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't know anything about waifus, but I sure like wagyus.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

They're not trying to enforce bigotry, they want the whole discussion around race to end.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement