tuscl

A Solution to Racism

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Racism is a poisonous brew. It should be eliminated.

I have a suggestion: Let’s bring back the miscegenation laws! Only this time, instead of prohibiting miscegenation, let’s make it mandatory!

The benefits are obvious.

First, miscegenation can be loads of fun! Secondly, once all Americans are caramel colored we will have one less thing to fight about.

19 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Great idea lol
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If it is mandatory, theoretically everyone would be the same race after a couple generations. Then it would be illegal to procreate with anyone.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Good idea. I am racist against racists
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My father said to me in the late 1960’s, “The world will be a better place when we’re all a nice rich nut brown.”
    History tells us that laws limiting who you fuck are usually ignored by many.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Mandatory high quality DNA tests would also put a dent in racism. Most people are surprised and sometimes embarrassed to discover the ethnic heritage that lurks in their genes.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Those tests are BS and just a big scam
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @flagooner - I agree in general. Most are unreliable and can justifiably be characterized as scams. There are some that are reliable but they are not very popular probably because they are much more expensive.

I did buy a DNA test once - one of the cheaper, popular ones. I sent them a saliva sample from my dog.
    ;
    They said he was from a mix of Mongolian, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish and Irish.

They were way off. He is German (Doberman Pinscher).
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    The reverend may be on to something. Eliminating racial differences would eliminate the Democrat party, making the world a better place by default.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It wouldn't be bad, plus some new genetic admixture would create a new generation of better looking young strippers.
  • gentleman6555
    5 years ago
    Didn’t Warren Beatty rap about this in Bulworth
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Here's an idea for a cure. Get rid of this generations elderly altogether. It's the same old people in government on both sides and in everyday life that keep pushing racist ideologies into the youth anyway. The young learn from the old after all.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    miscegenation is already happening folks. Very slowly but its happening. There's studies that states the white population is dying rapidly to the point even Germany recognizes the problem. Japan's also going to have to rely on immigrants soon enough because their citizens prefer waifu over humans and their women basically hate sex.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Japan's also going to have to rely on immigrants soon enough because their citizens prefer waifu over humans."

I'm surprised more Americans aren't going for waifus, waifus are amazing.

I've met a couple girls from Japan and a girl from China and they were all adorable.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    As for this, idk, I feel like it'd be a shame to see certain races and skin colors just disappear because we couldn't get along without doing something crazy like this. I'd rather the left just drop the subject. If they stopped trying to race-bait everyone then people's race would just be considered the same as a quirk.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    If you understand the law of entropy you will appreciate how, in an era where people can easily travel between continents and are free to marry whomever they choose, racial distinctions will eventually be lost.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't know anything about waifus, but I sure like wagyus.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The left can drop the subject when the right stops trying to enforce their bigotry in the public sphere.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    They're not trying to enforce bigotry, they want the whole discussion around race to end.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Of course they are.... look at the outcome of right wing policies. They attack women's rights, stigmatize minorities and immigrants, alienate the young, etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion