Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Has a stripper ever paid you after FS?

TrentonPhantom

Recently moved to Trenton, NJ

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Crazy story. I have been eyeing a girl for weeks at my favorite club and finally got the nerve to ask her for a VIP room. Typically we only did lapdances. In VIP she offered FS for $200 and we spent the next 20 minutes doing every position on the map. I even DATY for a few minutes. We ended the session both drenched in sweat and she told me she hadnt been plowed like that in weeks. Said she was having a rough month and the session brought her back to life. I kissed her and said Id come back the next week to see her again, but the crazy thing was when I pulled out my money she said it was on the house and gave me $10 in singles. My mind has been blown. Im wondering if the sex was that great or she figures she will make the money back from me because I stop by so frequently.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Don’t over analyze. You nailed her and she liked it.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

My biggest problem is that this happens to me all the time.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I call BULLSHIT

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

On Team WinningTeam, if a bitch only gives us $10 after we fuck her, we smack her upside the head and tell her to break herself. Bitch, you confused between this d and a crack rock? Only one of them costs $10

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Never been paid, but I find if girls enjoy your technique you might receive a discount.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@subraman lmao, EXCELLENT!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hmmm. He seems to have done 25 one better......

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ The operative word is seems I’m with subra on this $10 earns her a smack in the head and a kick out the door where is say go get some money for me bitch ;)

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Great story. True? I don't know. But I believe it happens.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement