tuscl

Has a stripper ever paid you after FS?

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Crazy story. I have been eyeing a girl for weeks at my favorite club and finally got the nerve to ask her for a VIP room. Typically we only did lapdances. In VIP she offered FS for $200 and we spent the next 20 minutes doing every position on the map. I even DATY for a few minutes. We ended the session both drenched in sweat and she told me she hadnt been plowed like that in weeks. Said she was having a rough month and the session brought her back to life. I kissed her and said Id come back the next week to see her again, but the crazy thing was when I pulled out my money she said it was on the house and gave me $10 in singles. My mind has been blown. Im wondering if the sex was that great or she figures she will make the money back from me because I stop by so frequently.

11 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t over analyze. You nailed her and she liked it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    My biggest problem is that this happens to me all the time.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Only if I helped her manage her shit n shit

Ive had a sugar mamma do it though
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I call BULLSHIT
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    On Team WinningTeam, if a bitch only gives us $10 after we fuck her, we smack her upside the head and tell her to break herself. Bitch, you confused between this d and a crack rock? Only one of them costs $10
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    that must be a small rock lulz
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Never been paid, but I find if girls enjoy your technique you might receive a discount.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @subraman lmao, EXCELLENT!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Hmmm. He seems to have done 25 one better......
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ The operative word is seems I’m with subra on this $10 earns her a smack in the head and a kick out the door where is say go get some money for me bitch ;)
  • georgebailey
    5 years ago
    Great story. True? I don't know. But I believe it happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion