tuscl

Damnit! Next week is but another dilemma.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Friday, May 3, 2019 7:35 PM
Last week I was torn between AMP vs SC. I made the wrong choice by going to a SC that WAS becoming my favorite, but they ended up treating me like shit! Thus, this coming week will probably be the AMP scene since those gals work their asses off to make a monger happy; they do not take failure lightly. They have never allowed me to leave “unhappy “. Not only do they make a monger happy, but they do so for HALF THE FUCKING PRICE and DOUBLE THE TIME. AMPs RULE!!!

11 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks. Happy weekend.
  • Lapd884
    5 years ago
    What's AMP?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The opposite of OHM
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @gSteph: “Different strokes for different folks” I see what you did there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ ya gotta hand it to him, 'twas witty.
  • Lapd884
    5 years ago
    What's OHM?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive: Nerd! Good one.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ ;))
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ 25. Lmao! Electrifying response! @ GSteph. Absofuckinglutely! Lol @Lap884. Asian Massage Parlor. Or Amperage, depending on the context in which used.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Strip Clubs have a higher looks and dolling up standard. And they have the best front room, as it is a hang out place. Could be front room makeout sessions. But AMPs have the better back rooms, and the customer's clothes are supposed to come off. Pricing better. People talk about places on Old Telephone Rd Houston, where they have Asian Hostess Bars, AMP back rooms, but bar style front room, and people have written about "Front Room GFE". But women may be too old. SJG How many people here like Psychedelic Blues-Rock? [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion