tuscl

Do all non-alcoholic clubs charge extra for lapdances??

Sunday, October 22, 2006 2:50 AM
One of the clubs I visit Charges an extra 15dollars for the 1st intial lapdance with a dancer. Supposedly the customer is paying to rent the booth. The 2nd dance with that same girl is 20 but if you leave out of the booth and come back it will be $35 again. My question is I can't see why they are making the customers pay extra for a booth when other clubs I have been to have "private rooms" and don't charge any extra price on their lapdances. Personally I think it is a scheme by the owner to make more money because he is missing out on not being able to profit off of alcoholic beverages so he adds on the extra price for dances. The only reason I do get dances from this club is because it is the only club in my "neck of the woods" where you can get 2 way contact with the right girl of course.

5 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    In my experience, almost all clubs but the small neighborhood-bar-type places have some things that are overpriced and some things that aren't. I know one place where they give really great intimate $1 dances at your table, but the laps in private are $40, half for the room, half for the girl. I know other places where the laps are cheap but it costs a lot to get in the club (in general non-alcohol clubs tend to have more expensive entrance fees). And other places where everything is reasonable except the drinks. In almoot any club you can spend a little or a lot, depending on what do. Bottom line, every place has it's own unique formula for making money - choose a club where what you enjoy most is fairly reasonable.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I didn't even know a pricing structure like this existed. Most of the non-alcoholic clubs in Vegas charge a higher entry fee and drinks but I hadn't noticed a higher dance fee (tho I guess $25 for a lapper at Sheri's IS a higher charge). Now that I think about it more Talk of the Town (research fellers) CHARGED RIDICULOUS PRICES for dances and it was easy to see why they weren't particularly busy with those.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I know lots of places that charge a lot for private dances of other places that don't. I don't think the absence or presence of alcohol has anything to do with it. My ATF worked in a place where private dances were cheap ($10) and they were non-alcohol. Pricing often seem to be a regional thing.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Most of the places I go charge an insane sum of cash for the right to use the VIP, which usually means you get a wristband, but I only know of one place which makes you pay every time to go to the private dance area, and they serve alcohol.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    It would be nice if there was a nice strip club where I live at. I might become a regular. As it is, I have to drive almost everywhere but not as far as shadowcat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion