tuscl

Lots of new dancers in the directory - fake?

lurkingdog
Pennsylvania
So, I occasionally look at the roster of dancers on the site and have noticed lots of new names with very little information associated with them. Additionally, some of these dancers have multiple “trusts” listed but when you look to see who these members are who “trusted” the dancer, they have 0 posts, 0 reviews, 0 comments. Nada. What is the purpose of creating a fake such a fake account with fake trusts? I don’t get it. Thanks for any thoughts.

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I haven't looked in the dancer section in ages but it sounds like your answer would be some people have too much time on their hands, they need to get out, get some fresh air, and find another hobby.
    Meaning the fakes you're talking about, not you BTW.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not really a dancer directory, its supposed to be like a new back pages....

Also, not participating doesn't mean they're fake.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Big enhancements coming to the site soon.

And icey, why do speak for me?
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    ^I hope the "big enhancements coming to the site soon" include restoring the PM and trust buttons! LOL
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Actually doing away with PMs and trusts. Thinking about shelving the ability to post reviews as well.
  • Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    A few months ago you talked about shutting down the discussion board because it was more trouble than it was worth. Instead, you doubled the number of them. Now, the only place actual strip club discussions take place--the review boards and the PMs for those of us who have created local networks, you want to take those away.

It's your site, but seriously SMH.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Actually doing away with PMs and trusts. Thinking about shelving the ability to post reviews as well."

Lol ! And a new name, The Ultimate Discussion List.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Hoping founder was too high or inebriated on last post. Geez, reviews and PMs are major features that keep me on tuscl.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    It was a joke. Seriously people, do you think I'm that dumb?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lots of folks here have a serious problem with humor, it’s ironic;)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nooooooooo! I need PMs
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    [in my best Maurice LaMarche/Orson Welles voice]:

Sarcasm is lost on you, Pinky.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ahahaha this whole thread. xD
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Gotta love founder's troll hand. RESPECT.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    ^I hope the "big enhancements coming to the site soon" include restoring the PM and trust buttons! LOL

^there's issues with the PM and trusts?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    there are always trust issues LMFAO
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    founder showing off his trolling skills :) :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion