tuscl

Finger nail polish on a guy

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:05 PM
I was buying some paint this afternoon at Home Depot and one of the staff was a young black guy with tats and pink finger nail polish. Is this a black thing or a gay thing?

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Might be a gay thing. He might have a very young daughter and doesn't care what anyone thinks.
  • Sam42
    5 years ago
    Or he could be a musician, or a baseball catcher (a lot of them wear something on their nails because it makes the signs easier to see for the pitcher), or just someone who likes how it looks and is comfortable with himself. Lots of possible reasons :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ what color lol
  • Sam42
    5 years ago
    For ball players? Usually white tbh (some guys just use white out), but anything reasonably pale works.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What ?!? You mean you guys don't have your nails done each week ? No Mani-Pati's around here ? I thought this was the liberal crowd !
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    He's a homo
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Maybe you were assuming their gender and you got it wrong
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Sounds gay to me. A dark color may be a punk thing (still gay in my opinion) but a light color just seems overtly gay.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    That’s his guitar picking, pussy fingering finger. Unless they were all pink, that’s Beta Cuck’s future bf.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion