tuscl

Deja Vu North Hollywood - Two new developemnts (at least new to me) - Half Hour

herbtcat
Cool Cat in the Valley
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:11 PM
Went to DVNH last night to chill with some Monday-special $10 dances all day. Hadn't been there for at least 8 months. I found two things going on that I have not seen there before: 1. Half-hour privates are now $200. They still have the $100 half-hours as the Thursday special, but the rest of the time it's now $200. DVNH has had a $150 half for decades. It's been, IMHO, the single most important reason to keep it in my top 5 list of local clubs, especially when chilling with a buddy. According to the dancer who told me about the new price, it went into effect last November (2018). 2. All waitresses now provide a "Balloon Dance" for any PL who wants one. It's not in a timed booth. Instead it happens in the partially curtained booth on the upper deck to the right of the club (when facing the stage). Dances are fully clothed, $30 each or two for $50. I saw Veronica (Blond with several tats) and Lena (drop dead Asian hottie) each give one of these to PL's. Hard to see the full dance due to the elevated platform of the booths and the partial curtains, but both seemed to provide a decent grind. Guess I should hang there more often to avoid missing these things... and now exclusively on Thursdays.

20 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Balloon dance? Fully clothed? $30? Am I missing something?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    You should have posted this info either under the club comments section or in a review of the club.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the full Deja Vu experience
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Not sure how a balloon dance can provide a decent grind when there is a balloon between her butt and your crotch? The dance ends when the balloon pops. Am I missing something?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Heard of these balloon dances a few times. Doesn't sound appealing to me but they must be somewhat popular if they still offer them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Identify the girl you want to be waking up with in the mornings, and approach her yourself. Demonstrate generosity right off from the start, and consistently as this develops. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @TFP - noted. Thanks @501. Although I did see one of them bring a balloon with them to the booth, I didn't see them put it between them. So I don't know if the dance ends when it pops. And since I didn't see the balloon between them there was plenty of opportunity for the waitress to deliver a decent grind, especially since the current "uniform" does not include a separate skirt. Each waitress I see was essentially showing off panties. @san_jose_guy Huh? Have you been spending too much time frying your brain at the Pink Poodle?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ herbtcat, you don't have to always take what strip clubs offer, as it is offered. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Price increase and lame balloon dances, tells me to avoid this club at all costs especially on Thursday.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ thanks for that info. SJG Foucault and Biopolitics [view link] PHILOSOPHY - Michel Foucault [view link] Biopower: Why We Don’t Revolt [view link] Soror Syrix [view link] Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd try a balloon dance if she was naked or at least topless, but not clothed. Sounds fun though
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ front room makeout session. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No way at the clubs I go to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ then find different clubs. Buying dances without that front room makeout session is a chump's game. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its not possible in most clubs. I don't really buy many dances though. Just once in a while.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, the places where it will likely be possible will usually be dives, and with FS in the back rooms. The bosses just let the women do what they want, and then look the otherway. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sounds lame and expensive - a double whammy
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to clubs like that. The dives I've been to haven't had backrooms. But its not what I'm looking for. I don't care what form its in, the whole P4P thing doesn't attract me. I can't enjoy it physically.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    See, Want, Get. You get the girl who floats your boat that night, dressed and painted up just as you first spotted her. Powerful head trip. And you get that with that girl just one time only. SJG Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course [view link] A Brief History of Neoliberalism by David Harvey 1/5 [view link] Sammy Hagar - Standing Hampton - 1981 [view link]
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    It's too late for this dump. DejaVu in Cali are dying due to incompetent management and lazy fucking dancers that hide in the DR or smoking area rather than working the room. DVNH is the worst of them all, with the possible exception of DVCOI.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion