tuscl

Trying to find old thread - Pickup lines for strippers

Nixur68
Texas
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:16 PM
Hey all, I’m trying to find an old discussion post a few months back over pickup lines for strippers or something similar. I did try searching but I can’t seem to find it and most of the stuff I did find was from years ago. Anything helps!

10 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its not about lines.... Its all about if she's attracted to you. If she is, you can say just about anything to a woman.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Oh fuck you cant even wait for one post to take this completely off topic SMFH
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    25, stop trolling and going off on tangents....reply to the OP or STFU.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My best stripper pickup line, “here is a $20,let’s talk!” My follow up line, “$150 for 30 minutes; I’ll tip you more if I like you!” Works every time!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    [view link] [view link] Either of those? For better results, you need either an exact snippet from the title. Or, if you remember who posted it, or who participated heavily, then you can look those user's posts and comments via their profile page. Good luck.
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Ishmael is was close to those...
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Try the non verbal method where you sick a $20 on your forehead. Instant attraction and cheaper than plastic surgery.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Any girl can cook but can you f*@&? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure why you're using pickup lines in a strip club unless you're just telling them as a joke. But in a strip club its honestly as simple as throw a $5 bill on stage, tell her you want a dance, and point to where you're sitting.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I thought it was about lines to try to get strippers to leave with you.... ITC.......just pay them, you don't need any lines to get attention. Its their job and they won't reject your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion