tuscl

Who would be interested in a moderated troll free forum?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:44 AM
So who would be interested in a lightly moderated troll free forum? I know some people like the troll and I will admit some of them can be pretty funny at times. But lately this forum has pretty much become a private chat for SJG/Icey/CC.

If you would be interested in a moderated forum post up and say so here...

63 comments

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    To my knowledge SJG has never posted in the VIP forum and last I knew icey gave up on it.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Not asking that... If there was a moderated strip club forum would you be interested?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There is one it’s called Stripper Web
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    No, I am comfortable with the forum and the VIP forum.... I do not see a need for a moderated forum
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I know lot of people are having fun throwing verbal jabs at each other, but a forum that is restricted to strip club related issues would be welcome.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    PaulDrake said "But lately this forum has pretty much become a private chat for SJG/Icey/CC."

You forgot about Nicole1994. It seems like slightly over half of the discussion traffic here is from those four users.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm always in the market for useful information related to strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I am my own moderator. I use the ignore button.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    But it probably is a big deterrent to new users. I have an idea I don’t know if it’s been brought up before but you can only have 2 active threads at a time. Once you make the third, comments become closed on your first. This might help cut down on spamming dramatically.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that is an excellent idea but it could have a detrimental effect on some quality posts, I think we should just go back to using the VIP and posting there I still do that.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No need for moderation. Use VIP or ignore. I get a good mental break by reading the Troll shit. Since my brain is fried on a daily basis due to my paid profession, the troll threads are similar to my “people watching” activities in dive bars. Makes me understand what normality is and isn’t.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    CC doesn't bother me. He's just a typical kid. I don't really like the idea of a Moderator. And only posting on VIP leaves out some people. But I would like to somehow eliminate SJG and Icey. I may have to put them on Ignore.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ignore works, put SJG on ignore some time ago, place is 50% better. On the fence about Icey.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    tuscl is my main bitch, but I'd happily make a moderated forum my side bitch, if it could get critical mass
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->" I think we should just go back to using the VIP and posting there I still do that."

Founder inadvertently killed the VIP when he changed the system up. He was trying to streamline it but a single forum, with a checkbox VIP-Only filter, and having all posts default to the general forum so you specifically have to remember to check VIP, is clunky and cumbersome compared to having two separate tabs in your browser, one for each forum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Side-bitch forum.

lol
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Holy shit NiceSpice—is that site for real?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Haha yes. It’s on his profile.

I’ve thought about creating troll accounts and having fun on there, just to test the extent SJG feels about no moderation. But I haven’t.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If that's the lifeboat, I'll drown happily.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I finally did it. I blocked both Icey and SJG. You wouldn't believe how different the threads look. It looks like there are several very civil conversations on there now rather than looking at the same threads that they keep responding to over and over again.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Warrior15 - does that mean you would be interested if another forum existed that had mild moderation?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I just reblocked that asswipe he’s only here to pick fights and start flame wars, SJG has been blocked as well let them stew in their own bile
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you block IceyLoco, SJG, CC99, and Nicole, the top discussion post dates back to when Yoda and Farmerart were alive...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm looking at the existing forum without Nicole, Icey and SJG. I like what I see. I would suggest that everyone do the same thing and there would be no need for the moderator.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    If this moderated forum had a similar cast of regulars as this place minus the obvious trolls then I'd be interested. I've grown quite attached to the posts of the regulars here and for that reason wouldn't really leave.

Nowadays even SJG doesn't bother me anymore, as weird as that sounds. Maybe since he's lightened up on the whole 'buying dances is a chumps game' stuff. I mean he still says it, just not with the same frequency. Or maybe it's because Iceyloco came around and showed what a REAL troll looks like. Someone with way too much time on their hands that doesn't know how to have a civil conversation with anyone besides folks who agree with him.

Heck I don't even mind Nicole much anymore. She used to annoy me to no end with her millions of random threads. Now I just roll with it. I do miss that separate VIP board though. That, combined with ignore was perfect to do some no nonsense reading of topics with no abundance of scrolling necessary.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    We don't need no stinking moderation
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    “Moderation” does not equal “no trolls”.

It just limits the trolls to those with whom the moderator(s) agree or sympathize.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Go to usasexguide.nl if you want moderation. It's all regionalized though and sucks for what I'm interested in for my area.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    No to moderation. That would be opening Pandora's box. Ignore functionality works just fine.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    @ FishHawk, the only problem with that is that after a while you'd run out of things to talk about. I rarely see any sc subject that hasn't been discussed before, some have been discussed so many times it doesn't bear thinking about, things like "how do I get extras in a club" etc. There are plenty of OT threads that are worth reading and contributing to.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I wish someone would start a thread about the best attire for strip clubbing. That would be original.
    ;-)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ are you going to be the moderator?
    Tee Hee
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You can try to seduce flag, but I doubt he would ban 25 just because you tell him to...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You really do have some wild manlove fantasies going on there if you think flag would do that and allow you to suck him off.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Damn. I didn’t realize mr jealous was taking notes.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’m sorry for causing you emotional turmoil. Me and my dozen aliases will (try to) be more sensitive towards your feelings.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    GMD said earlier—>” “Moderation” does not equal “no trolls”.

It just limits the trolls to those with whom the moderator(s) agree or sympathize.”

...which has just been displayed right now. Nicole, SJG, And Icey are on ignore right now I’m sure and thus unable to post on this thread. But tittyfag is not (who, let’s face it, is an account that is also more interested in spamming and insulting and not about strip clubs)

Smash that like button!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's so embarrassing when mom and dad fight in public...
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Believe it or not, I'm really close to releasing tuscl version 2019. Stick around, it should be fun
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “It's so embarrassing when mom and dad fight in public...”

Ooh looky here. A snarky remark made because I had a go at a troll alias account. One I’m sure that would not have been made if the jabs were directed at the trolls that also happen to annoy CMI. (Icey, Nicole, SJG)

Exhibit B of moderation =/= ridding trolls.

@founder What kind of changes? :o

@txtittyfag Yes, your eloquent statement of “I did realize mz #RETARD wuz a #RETARD” has me in awe of your master debate skills.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Theres one its called stripclublist. Its full of mongers asking enriching questions like where thier favorite dancer from 10 years ago is dancing, disparaging remarks about dancers who currently work there, and rants about managers. Its a shit show. The only thing I would appreciate from the club community is a consistent lineup I can review a week in advance.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    ^ Disregard my comment from above. I thought you said unnmoderated forum and have a few drinks in me.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Though I’m sure with due deliberation, I do acknowledge that it is possible to be a mostly fair distributor of anti-troll justice under the hands of the correct individual (just simply a very difficult job). But bait was thrown and I couldn’t resist pointing it out.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice jesus, it was just a snarky remark. Why you getting so damn hurt over it? I thought it was kinda funny cuz let's be honest, it's no secret you have a few troll profiles on here. And txtittyfag it's always been a mystery of who's alternate account that is. So it was funny to see you two go back and forth. That wasn't even much of a diss or anything from CMI and yet you seemed to get so mad about it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think if we all put Iceberg on ignore he'd disappear as soon as he has nobody to argue with.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “@nicespice jesus, it was just a snarky remark. Why you getting so damn hurt over it?”

Exhibit C
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I do find it interesting that there's such a big uproar over IceyLoco and SJG yet txtittyfag kind of floats under the radar. As far as the infamous "threadjacking" goes, nobody is worse about that than SirLDK is. Anywhere that IceyLoco, SJG, Nicole, or I post, he will spam the thread with a dozen posts trying to fight with the person he doesn't like. The thing is, I don't really blatantly threadjack that often, my first posts are usually on topic and then I organically go with the flow once a thread has moved in another direction. SirLDK on the other hand harasses the users he doesn't like whenever he is posting. I guarantee if you looked into his discussion history that 90% of his posts are directed insults of some kind. I'll bet that if you actually studied their posting history, that IceyLoco and SJG stay on-topic much more than SirLDK or txtittyfag do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ hey Beta CCuck, the difference is that I only troll trolls that troll me. My list: Nicokeyes, IceyDodo, san_jose_creep, and you (aka Beta CCuck).

Feel free to study my post history and you'll see that I'm consistent on this.

Also FYI there are other TUSCL members I don't like or don't agree with but you'll notice I don't troll them because they aren't trolls.

It's really simple with me: don't troll me if you don't want me to troll you back. Unfortunately my list of dumbasses, which includes you, doesn't realize this.

LMAO even now you've blocked me and yet you still troll me... LMAO!!!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @CC loco is the number one and SJG is the number two threadjacker here, they only post to annoy, there is never a positive statement from number one and number two is so wrapped up in his head he really is delusional. anyway my point is misery loves company, and interacting with either is a surefire way to make yourself miserable, no sense of humor from number one and number two has a hard time relating, do what you like you are just setting yourself up i guarantee it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco definitely tries to start controversy seemingly on purpose. SJG really just has his own interests and passions and posts whatever he feels like posting regardless of if its on-topic or not.

With txtittyfag, 100% of his posting habits are dedicated to insulting people. I don't think I've yet to see an on-topic post from txtittyfag and amazingly, he has yet to be designated as a troll by "TrollWarnBot," despite perhaps being the most obvious and clear case of a troll profile on this site. With SirLDK, probably 90% or so of his posts insult people. I think the reason he doesn't bother you guys as much is because he doesn't post as frequently and insults a lot of the people you guys don't like. But imagine if he had the same posting habits but posted as frequently as Icey or SJG does?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ hey Beta CCuck, the difference is that I only troll trolls that troll me. My list: Nicokeyes, IceyDodo, san_jose_creep, and you (aka Beta CCuck).

Feel free to study my post history and you'll see that I'm consistent on this.

Also FYI there are other TUSCL members I don't like or don't agree with but you'll notice I don't troll them because they aren't trolls.

It's really simple with me: don't troll me if you don't want me to troll you back. Unfortunately my list of dumbasses, which includes you, doesn't realize this.

LMAO even now you've blocked me and yet you still troll me... LMAO!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Series of posts above is exhibit D.

@PaulDrake If you’re implying a TUSCL area excluding certain members and you as the mod leader, I think I’d be okay with personally posting a couple of things in there and obeying whatever standard you think fits. I think the case is building, however, how much work would be ahead of you though (better you than me)
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Having a moderator will result in biased "punishing" of what is being interpreted as "bad" behavior by the site members. If for example, PaulDrake was moderator, he'd probably be pretty harsh on SJG and IceyLoco but overlook txtittyfag and SirLDK. If NiceSpice was moderator, she'd probably be more harsh on IceyLoco and txtittyfag, but perhaps be a bit more lenient on SJG and SirLDK as well as her own profiles obviously. If I was moderator I'd probably be more harsh on txtittyfag and SirLDK but lenient on SJG and IceyLoco and my own profiles.

You really can't avoid having some level of bias in your decisions. Its impossible, even historians and political scientists with PhDs can't avoid having bias in their reporting of things.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and you can't really avoid having some level of passive-aggressive trolling as well. CCucks like you will feign that you're not trolling but you actually are in a passive-aggressive CCuck way. LOL.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO and Beta CCuck is only biased in favor of san_jose_creep because he's even more pathetic and can't get laid worse than Beta CCuck is. LOL misery loves company.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I actually agree with you that even the best moderators will probably have some bias. But I wasn't even talking about that.

I was just seriously wondering why a short, single sentence snarky comment about you and txtittyfag's back and forth provoked such a response from you.

Back to the topic, once again I agree that a moderated forum wouldn't be troll free. But at least some basic rules would be a good start IMO.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I agree with Warrior in that incremental blocking changes the forum a lot.
    For the better.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    My only thing with the ignore feature is the same issue I've always had: when I read a thread and I see folks going back and forth with the blocked person curiosity gets the better of me and I want to see what they're responding to.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Huh.

It was a snarky comment but broadly so, and not actually directed at either you or txtittyfag with any particular venom. Just a jab at the two of you having a public spat.

I'm agnostic on both you and txtittyfag. Txtittyfag and I have had our conflicts, but that's worn out now. We mostly don't interact. You provide actual insight from a dancer's perspective (which I often appreciate). Aside from that, we all seem to stay out of each other's way. Which is fine.

Historically, if I go after someone, it's pretty direct and there's not a lot of minced words. But if you've got a lot invested in being offended by my one remark, then I guess that's where we stand.

And that's fine, too.

I mean, really ... we're all just typing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I said "Aside from that, we all seem to stay out of each other's way."

errr... I guess that's not exactly true. You both stay out of my way and I do the same for you (until this thread...I guess).

I have nothing invested in the ongoing feud between the two of you.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to sound too harsh. (Unless it was towards tittyfag, who I like toying with)

...I’ve had a lot of alcohol tonight :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion