tuscl

Fastest time in and out of a club and had a great time?

trojangreg
Florida
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:40 AM
I went to a club last Saturday night and met a dancer that had me in and out of the club in 30 minutes with FS(covered of course). We were like two 18 year olds in heat. She was absolutely fantastic. If I wasn't so worn out I would have tried for seconds. Usually I leave clubs early because they suck this time it was great.

10 comments

• trickystick
    18 years ago
    I was on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach a few years back with some friends that are not into the strip club scene. Since not visiting a strip club when in MB is against my rules, I decided to sneak away from the condo at about 5pm after golf while the others showered and shined their putters. I went to the nearest place, Fantails (we were staying at the River Oaks condos for those familiar with the area). 5 minutes after walking in I was in the upstairs VIP receiving a bbbj (no cim, that bitch). 10 minutes later, I was back at the condo. Dumbass golfers didn't even know I was gone. Apparently Fantails was an extras place, and I had no idea (before my TUSCL days). For those intrigued by this story, the bad news is that LE has struck mightily and Fantails is no longer the extras place that it once was.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I am a pragmatist, not a dogmatist. Sometimes I like to pause and consider all possibilities. For this reason, most of my club visits are in the 2 1/2 to 4 hour range. However, there are other times when, as a dancer once said to me, "It's all about the nut," and I do like quick service...I'm coming in for quick release. On this score, I can tell you the following: One evening last summer, I dropped my son off at a sports practice, drove fifteen miles (virtually all interstate) to a club, had a meaningful discussion with a dancer, and was back to pick up my son within an hour and fifteen minutes of when I had dropped him off--and I had driven thirty miles.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've been in and out of a massage parlor next to a strip club in a little over 30 minutes. I never intended to visit and those girls were very aggressive actually coming out onto the street and physically pulling me into their little parlor. My biggest surprise was the week after when I thought I could avoid them by sneaking into the strip club next door by approaching from the other end of the street. I got grabbed by some girls in another massage parlor. I managed to get out of that one though. All those clubs got closed down by the city. I think it was called Rick's and had been open since WWII if not earlier.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    When I'm in a club where I dont have a regular, a normal good SC visit for me is to sit and watch for awhile, choose a lady, sit and talk for awhile, go get some dances, leave - usually takes about 1.5 hours. But I remember one time where I walked through the door and a dancer immediately took me by the hand saying something like, "Quick, no one is watching the monitors right now and if we go in back we can do whatever we want to." (This was a place with litte private rooms with TV monitors.) Normally I'd think this was just a hustle but I kind of liked the looks of the girl and the way she said it, so I said what the hell and went. In and out of the club in about half an hour or so and it was great fun. Never did get to sit down and have a drink but it was a BYOB place anyway (Pleasure Dome in White Haven, PA, which is a great place but a little overpriced.)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If you can have a ton of fun in just 30 minutes that's great for you. For me, I have to drive at least an hour or longer and I want to stay a while at one club or another and take in the view. I just go to watch and enjoy the dancers. I haven't ever gotten off so to speak in a strip club.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    shadow: since I graduated from that fine University located in the heart of Los Angeles(the real USC) I only use one brand of condoms. Can you guess. FIGHT ON
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    I usually am at the club for at least 2 - 3 hours. I like to take my time and enjoy the evening. This time sparks flew and I was gone early. BTW we had a great time on Sunday going to dinner and dessert.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Went to a club in the middle of nowhere in Iowa once, got a dance from one of the ladies, she then jerked me off to completion and was out in 30 minutes.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm not a results oriented clubber. Quick turnaround may be fine for Martinizing a suit, but it's so not my idea of a great time at a strip club. However, one visit I referred to on the board recently comes to mind. About 10 years ago, I was hanging out at Chez Paree in San Francisco one night with some of regulars there I had met online. One of their friends was telling us we should go over and catch the feature act at Market Street Cinema, which was about 2 or 3 blocks away. I wasn't done with Chez Paree yet, but thought I could use a break, and I had already been to MSC and paid the cover that afternoon, so I said why not and three of us headed over. The feature had the most preposterously huge boob job I've ever seen, in person or in photos. Not that it was a turn-on - more of a freak/comedy act. Then she brought out the dildos. She started getting the audience involved, inviting guys to work the dildo on her. I made my way to the front row, and she straddled my shoulders with her thighs and stuck the control end of a dildo between my teeth so I could jam the business end in and out of her pussy. The crowd went absolutely nuts. I took a bow and head for the door. On my way out, I spotted a really cute young dancer - the total opposite of the freak show on stage. I agreed to a wall dance with her, which was like dry humping while standing up, with the girl using the wall for leverage to better grind her hot ass into my crotch. I think I got two. It pretty much erased the gross-out memory of what had happened just before. Then, I headed back to the CP for more hijinks. Total time at MSC: maybe 20 minutes.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Had to be a similar experience when the old Sheri's Cabaret it Las Vegas was Tally Ho. It was kind of like a line up in there, pick your girl, go to the private rooms for anything you wanted. Usually opted for BBBJ but never FS since it is not my thing. Never stayed more than an hour, but could be out in 1/2 hour with no problem at any time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion