tuscl

Fucked NiceSpice last night

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Now when I pee three streams of piss come out and it burns when i use the shitter. These symptoms sound familiar to anyone?

8 comments

• 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Have you tried dipping your dick in listermint? Listermint is brilliant, it cures everything!

Since it burns when you use the shitter you should use a listermint enema. You probably have hemorrhoids.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Did she peg you? Heard she never washes her strap on
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Nah 26. You fucked some street girl named Spicey and insisted on doing it bareback. You need to stop taking tequila shots.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Wouldn’t three streams of piss be a good thing? Then you’re done with peeing in a third of the time and can enjoy the rest the day elsewhere.
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    ^Confirmation that you have this disease as well. Now its not a good thing if the flow of urine is slower. It takes me 10 minutes to piss now and my urine is much more frothy than usual. Fuck you nicespice.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @Twenty did you inspect nice spice before you went in. She might have a case of blue waffle.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Confirmation that you have this disease as well.”

Idk what you mean. My bathroom habits are completely unlike yours. The beginning of this video is footage of how I poop.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43…
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^ sugar and spice and everything nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion