tuscl

Getting head in your car

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, April 27, 2019 4:08 PM
How often has it been a thing for you to receive head in your car ? After talking with a close friend of mine i noticed that about 80% of my casual sex stories happen in my car LOL What about you guys how normal or abnormal ?

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It has been so. Girl's initiative, the turn she added to a makeout session. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It has been so. Girl's initiative, the turn she added to a makeout session. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    For me the car has not been a good environment for sex. I need to comfortable and I want her to be relaxed. That being said one time we rocked pretty good in the car we broke her center console.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ll have sex in my car. But road head is not my thing I got to be focused on driving or the blowjob not both.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    When I was 20+ sex. Have received road head, but had to pull over.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Early in my marriage when my kids were real small. If you have kids, it can be difficult to have any privacy to have sex. Your never know when your 4 year old will just walk into the bedroom and say Mommie, my tummy hurts. Back then we had a large SUV ( Ford Expedition ). So we would get a baby sitter and go out to dinner. But before we went home, we would find a quiet place in the undeveloped part of our neighborhood. The seats in that Expedition would fold down and it was the size of a queen bed back there. As I said, this was early in my marriage. We haven't done that in years.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Early in marriage did mutual hand jobs while driving, not BJs, though.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I can’t wait for self driving cars;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Getting head in cars is a normal part of a date. Sometimes at the start, almost always before saying bye.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have had many BJs, HJs and FS in my car, in the open air and even once in the side of a cliff while holding onto a tree root while we watched a fly fisherman fish for trout 100 yards away down stream. My favorite FS was when I was 45 and this 26 year old yoga\kick aerobics instructor sucked me, handied me and fucked me weekly in my car at random parking lots around the city for about 8 weeks. Fine time we had for sure!
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    The up side of autonomous driving cars. Maybe they’ll be equipped with a virtual reality sex machine.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Cum to confessions juice
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The best is when you're smoking loser leaf and listening to oldies....parking somewhere with a great view, making out, getting head...
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You crazy ass mofo! Fuck you Jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I once was driving on an Interstate and my ATF wanted to change her clothes so she completely disrobed which caught the attention of nearby truck drivers. A few blew their horns which she just loved. Being the inveterate exhibitionist that she is, she started giving me head. I loved what she was doing and she had leaned over the center console on her knees, sticking her ass up in the air which drew more attention which she loved. Another time she needed to piss, took my iced coffee, dumped it out the window and took her shorts and undies off and squatted in the passenger side leg well. Filled the cup and dumped it out the window as well.i loved the total lack of inhibitions.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    This has never happened. But girls don’t like me like that
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    About 12 years ago, I was leaving my hotel to go get a late breakfast and ran into a stripper that I knew from the club that was staying at the same hotel. She asked me to drive her to a friends house. I didn't want to but some times strippers can get you to do what you don't want to. It was about a 20 minute drive and when we got there she asked me to wait for her. WTF. I had just planned on dropping her off. After 5 minutes she came out of the run down trailor and asked me to drive her back to the hotel. Well at least it was on the way. As soon as we got on the interstate she pulls out a bag and starts snorting coke. Yeah. I had just taken her to her drug dealer. I figured she owed me for that and told her to suck my dick. So there I was doing 65mph on I-26 with illegal drugs in the car and a stripper giving me a BBBJ. Nothing more happened but I doubt that I will ever get conned like that again.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Gawk and shadow have the best stories
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ditto.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i can never have enough good road head from a pretty girl. i prefer vehicles without a center console.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    What vehicle does not have a center console?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I never got road head.... Don't you get too distracted getting your dick sucked while driving? I don't think I could do it.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hard to find a late car without one. my ‘73 suburban and ‘41 cad have bench seats.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    My cars all have big center consoles and one is way too small.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Not since college.....
  • sshrfrsky
    5 years ago
    Not a frequent activity. I would rather be able to solely focus on the bj. But it can be a warm up for later. The last time, there was a accident that just happened like 2 cars in front of us. Fortunately I was able to stop in plenty of time. I think getting head made me more cautious and focused as I was way behind the car in front. Under normal conditions I may have not been able to stop in time. So oral sex equals safer driving. Another win for oral.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Not a lot of road head. Have been having a lot of sex and getting bjs afterwards in a parked car lately
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion